Trusted Contributor

I often wonder what price they get paid.Sometimes they will be on late evening,then again early in the am.That has to be hard,I know they all are young that helps.

Honored Contributor

How much?  Nobody knows but I do know they work for an agency, not jfor QVC.  It's a rough way to earn a living.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Models wages

[ Edited ]

@bewise wrote:

I often wonder what price they get paid.Sometimes they will be on late evening,then again early in the am.That has to be hard,I know they all are young that helps.

How much do you get paid? I know it none of my business. Just like somebody else's salary is none of the general public's business.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

I see no real harm in pondering what a certain worker earns as a salary.  It's natural' I think, to sometimes be curious about someone's earning abilities. 

Haven't you ever wondered what a (enter whatever you like, a landscaper, an airline pilot, a commercial fisherman, a model on TV) might be earning?  I have, and I'm not even a very curious person.

Anyway, the OP is not seated next to one of the Qvc models at a dinner, asking her how much money she makes.  Now that would be rude.

No harm done here by posting this question. I hope they earn a nice salary, because it seems like their hours are awful.

Honored Contributor

Maybe you can ask one of them on FB.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Modeling is definitely for the young.   I had to do a professional photo shoot years ago (in my 40s) for my employment.    I had 3 clothing changes.    Close ups as well as full length.    Took about an hour and I was exhausted!    Posing, hold the pose when I was barely balanced on the edge of a seat.  Stand up, sit down, move here, move there, now don't move.     Run, go change clothes, had to get the most bang for my buck, the photographer charges by the hour.

I could not do that for a living.   I have no idea what models make but it must be good, so many trying to get in the business.

BTW my pictures were excellent.

Honored Contributor

@bewise"I know they all are young"

No they are not.  There are a few "older" models who appear to be senior citizens and/or close to it.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

@bewise wrote:

How much do you get paid? I know it none of my business. Just like somebody else's salary is none of the general public's business.

Are you serious?

Most people would do a backflip to see tax returns.

Trusted Contributor

I guess ask a question,then some one gets nasty.To answer I don’t get paid am retired.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know and it's none of my business but that blond Jackie must be earning good bucks being she's there 24/7. Or does it only seem that way?