Trusted Contributor

Re: It's a bit chilly for March 2018 at the BACK FENCE. Brrr. Come on down!

I lost my tonsils when I was 5 years old.  I hope whatever you have starts to go away.  I felt icky for weeks.  

We had a little peek of sun a while ago.  Not nearly long enough.  It's downright cold and more snow coming but not too much.   Have you tried the Vicks on the feet yet?

Honored Contributor

@yockwrote:

I lost my tonsils when I was 5 years old.  I hope whatever you have starts to go away.  I felt icky for weeks.  

We had a little peek of sun a while ago.  Not nearly long enough.  It's downright cold and more snow coming but not too much.   Have you tried the Vicks on the feet yet?

@yock  I was four when mine were removed, and I can still remember a lot of the experience.  Afterward, I was given watermelon at home. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I heard from my niece today. She lives in P.R. After 175 days the whole town now has electricity,but she has been without water,again,for 12 days. I guess no one in our govt. gives a dam. That being said,guess I won't complain about any little problem today.

my SIL is doing great,walks about 4-5 miles a day.

Honored Contributor

I'm down to 2 weeks until retirement and yesterday was hectic at work.

@Epicurean  What has gone on with P.R. is nothing short of sinful.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I too think we are regressing. It was downright cold here today.That wind was at least 35mph sustained with higher gusts. I have had to get my neck scarf out again so I can take my walks. 

Now another nor’easter is chugging closer to us. All I can say to that is UGH!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Here in NE Indiana we can always predict we will have cold spells through mother’s day. I hope it warms up soon. It would be nice to get our landscaping started at our new house. My dog needs her fenced in yard.
Respected Contributor

It's still cold and windy in our area and it's starting to get to me a little, they're calling for snow on Wednesday.  I'm in Northern Virginia

Trusted Contributor

snow coming down thick and heavy in Fort Wayne.  Don't expect it to last long. It's supposed to clear up this afternoon but it's too cold.  

we need some time for the yard too.  The lawn services are trying to put on first app,ications but it's too soon. Imho 

Honored Contributor

I'm having waffles this morning and will leave some with fruit and different syrups

Image result for waffle bar

Honored Contributor

They said it was supposed to warm up this weekend.  Hmmm - I wore my winter coat, scarf and hat to the grocery store when I went shopping yesterday.  I'm careful in transitional weather anyway.  Here in Michigan, get a 50 degree day and folks will be out in shorts with no coats.  Everytime I see that I can hear my father's mother saying, yep, it's pneumonia weather :-)