Honored Contributor

Re: More Fall Decor Pictures.

@DecorDiva wrote:

@lucymo - thanks for sharing.  The Walmart candle rings look pretty nice.  I'm hoping to post some pictures, but I haven't really started and I'm getting company this weekend.  The only place I haven't checked out is Target.  Wonder if they have any interesting fall decor. 

@DecorDiva  I haven't looked at Target but my DD got some cute velvet pumpkins there for $1 each last week.  I'm sure they do have some stuff though but she didn't mention anything else that she got.

The WM candle rings are certainly worth the price, only problem is the inside ring diameter is too small for most candles.  Great for areas where you aren't needing to match rings within a room.

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

Very pretty and thanks for sharing @lucymo

I haven't had the time to go through what harvest items I want to bring up from downstairs yet. I will start decorating in a few weeks. All I know is I have a lot of fall and recently bought more fall items at Pier1 and from Valerie. 

@BabyYodaI'm about ready to start on the lanterns for the porches and maybe inside.   I'm about finished and I've done a lot.  I won't have much time to do in a couple of weeks so working on it now. I start decorating for Christmas around November 1st so I do fall early too.

I have more new items for Christmas than Fall but I did buy several fall garlands. 

Honored Contributor

@De Anna wrote:

Love the pics. Ecspecially the pumpkins. Just beautiful.

@De Anna  Thanks.  I like the pumpkins too, the color is just so pretty.  Valerie used to bring some different kinds of items before MG took over.  I like the MG ones too but between that and the spheres it gets to be too much.  Did you get Plow and Hearth's mosaic pumpkin and gourd last year?  They are a favorite of ours.

Frequent Contributor

Definitely would enjoy sharing pictures!  My original plans for today was to do some Fall decorating and I had already put my Fall storage boxes in my laundry room for easy access.  I was looking forward to deciding where to put my one purchase of the Pumpkin Carriage by Valerie.

i don't know if I should even open the box.

I had to get go shopping for hurricane supplies because I let my granddaughter grocery shop from our food and general household supplies this past weekend.  I had plenty, but I always give away too much.  I hope to get my jewelry, and pictures put in our safety deposit box. Finished placing our insurance papers in and IDs, essential papers in ziplock bags, if we have to evacuate.

It's been the strangest day. Wondering if it's just me, but everything seems to be taking forever to get done. People have called, I felt bad because I love to talk to them, but time seems to be going by so fast today.  Now I cook for hubby coming home.

Frequent Contributor

@lucymo, those pics are beautiful .  thank-you for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo  Here is a picture of my rooster and how I displayed him last Fall.  He is always in the same spot, which is on the island directly across from my work area, but without decor around him, until Christmas, then he moves to hibernation until SDSCF2037.JPGspring

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl Beautiful !

Valued Contributor

@lucymo I love everything you have put together.

Honored Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

@lucymo I love everything you have put together.

@ripka junkie  Thank you.  I can't wait to see what you are doing for fall.  We're going to be busy here for the next few months with fall and then Christmas.  I love it.

Honored Contributor

@firewife wrote:

@lucymo, those pics are beautiful .  thank-you for sharing.

@firewifeThank you.  I'm glad you enjoyed them.  I have a few more and then I'll be done posting pictures until Christmas.  I'd love to see your pictures if you have some.