Trusted Contributor

Re: More Fall Decor Pictures.

@lucymo

What a great job you did!  I love all your things and the colors are so vibrant.  I eyed those pumpkins for a long time and almost bought them.  So sorry I didn't now after seeing your beautiful display.  I love your big turkey as well.  Your house looks so welcoming.  I just love the fall season.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Very pretty,

Image result for great job images

Respected Contributor

@lucymo

Thank you. I do not remember these from Valerie, so pretty. I guess I am too late, have to pay better attention. Are you done with your decorating? I worked on mine over the weekend and will finish up today, then on to the outside next week.

Valued Contributor

@lucymo Lucy, I love your fall decorations. All of the pieces are very pretty and work so well together. I hope you'll consider posting a few more pics as you decorate. pinky

Honored Contributor

@pinky ann wrote:

@lucymo Lucy, I love your fall decorations. All of the pieces are very pretty and work so well together. I hope you'll consider posting a few more pics as you decorate. pinky

@pinky ann  Thanks, Pinky, I just love the colors of fall.  Usually, I'm a bit restrained with the decor but in fall I use it all.  Smiley Happy  

It is so good to have you posting with us again. Enjoy your decorating and the beautiful fall colors in your area.  Our trees are still showing green leaves, no sign of color change.

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@lucymo

Thank you. I do not remember these from Valerie, so pretty. I guess I am too late, have to pay better attention. Are you done with your decorating? I worked on mine over the weekend and will finish up today, then on to the outside next week.

@panda1234  No, I still have some decorating to do but mostly, I need to put away the everyday pieces that I moved to make room for the fall ones. 

I hope you will post pictures of some of your decor.  I think it helps us to see the different ways that people use the same items.  Also, I just enjoy seeing the pretty decorating pictures.

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

Very pretty,

Image result for great job images

@meallen616  Thank you, I enjoy decorating for fall, Christmas and Easter.  Hope you will share some pictures of your fall decor.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Oh, yes, the mini pumpkins, I forgot about them.  I didn't get those as I have jars of them from different places.

I've wondered why Valerie hasn't brought more pumpkins  in ceramic as most of us would be interested.  I sure have plenty of the MG ones.  Our favorite pumpkins are the Mosaic ones from Plow and Hearth last year. They are so pretty, lit or not.

The pumpkins are hard to measure because they are irregular shaped but in the 5-7" height, and 5-6 " diameter, depending on where you measure on them. They aren't large ones but I like that that they aren't the perfect round shape.

Honored Contributor

@PattySC wrote:

You have been busy, and I am getting inspired!!!  I remember those beautiful ceramic pumpkins, and I remember thinking "should I or shouldn't I' - but that was before I ordered with the iPad.  This iPad ordering gets me in trouble to quickly - lol 😂 

Thank you for sharing!!!

@PattyShell  LOL, you sound like me. I'm always finding some way to order.

This forum is the place to get inspired to buy and decorate. Smiley Happy  But, with us sharing our thoughts and pictures it makes it more fun.  When you finish your decorating please share a few pictures so we can enjoy it too.

Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@lucymo

What a great job you did!  I love all your things and the colors are so vibrant.  I eyed those pumpkins for a long time and almost bought them.  So sorry I didn't now after seeing your beautiful display.  I love your big turkey as well.  Your house looks so welcoming.  I just love the fall season.  Enjoy!

@itsmetoo  Thank you.  The pumpkins were a decent price as I recall and I really like the colors.  They are also a change from the MG ones that I have so many of.

The turkey is also from Valerie but I needed to use the flash and since it is glittered it's colors didn't show well in the picture. 

I've done the same thing, pass on something and then later decide I want it but it's no longer available.  Well, we can't buy everything, have to make choices.

Enjoy your decorating and don't forget to share pictures with us.