Honored Contributor

Re: More Fall Decor Pictures.

@firewife wrote:

@lucymo, i think next week i will post some pics. ty. 

@firewifeIt is so much fun to see the different styles of decor that we all use.  I'll be looking for your pictures soon.  We are having so much participation this season and I love looking at all of the pictures.  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, I'm playing catchup here.  Do you have another thread of photos that I may have missed?  The name of this one is More Fall Decor Pictures.  Just wondering if this is like a part two.  LOL. 

All very nice, lucy.  The pieces that put a big smile on my face are the wooden lantern display, the boiled wool pumpkin display, and the colorful ceramic roosters, yours and @mousiegirl's.  I have a colorful ceramic rooster, too, and will get around to a photo eventually, but mine doesn't appear as large. 

Enjoyed your pics very much!

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Holiday/We-Can-Do-Baskets-For-Our-Covered-Porches/td-p/4044537

Thank you.  Some pictures in this thread, baskets for the porch.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, OK I've been to that thread already. 

Hopefully I'm all caught up now.  So many pretty pics to see. 

Valued Contributor

@lucymo, Glad I checked back a few pages or I might have missed the pics you'd added. So pretty! The pilgrims are really detailed and well done. I've never seen any that were sized as nicely as yours. Thank you for adding these photos! pinky

Honored Contributor

@pinky ann wrote:

@lucymo, Glad I checked back a few pages or I might have missed the pics you'd added. So pretty! The pilgrims are really detailed and well done. I've never seen any that were sized as nicely as yours. Thank you for adding these photos! pinky

@pinky ann  I think that I mentioned the Pilgrims were brought to QVC by Thomas Pacconi several years ago.  Thank you, Pinky, for the comments.  We've had so much participation in the fall threads that I'm sure I've missed some of the pictures.  I love the way so many  are involved with sharing pictures and ideas.  So much fun here.