Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Live Chat - September 10

Good Morning Everyone!

I was in another thread posting about the TSV:

Not getting this, although I love Barefoot Dreams.

A tunic length pullover in this sweater cozy chic lite knit is just too much on me, and I'm 5'7".  I also don't like the kangaroo pocket on a tunic.  If this was regular length, yes. 

I like the neckline and colors.  Enjoy all who like & purchase.

Hopefully this will sell out very soon.  That's when QVC offers another BD item at a great price, as a consolation.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD 

Yes, this one  ...  LOVE the colors but I'd prefer a more muted palette for fall ... and this is so thin ... won't bear up to our midwestern fall temps ...  However, if it's style you're looking for and not substance, it should be fine.

Super Contributor

@Shanus   Totally agree with you on the narrow sleeves on BD.  Of course, that is a problem area for me (gotta get those weights dusted off and restart my arm exercises she said over and over!).

Have to agree with many regarding yesterday and today's fashion.  Just how many jogger pants does anyone need?  Also, someone mentioned yesterday's TSV.  I know I'm getting old and cranky, but the pricing for the LOGO top seemed really high for something I would wear at home or shopping.  Costco gets a lot of my $ for casual clothing the past few years.  

Late getting here today.  Packing for the beach!  Also have a all h.s. class reunion picnic today....First time going since I let the "do" go naturally gray.  Probably won't be recognized!!  That could be good news and bad news!! haha

Respected Contributor

@SoX  I almost bought that D & Co. jacket...until I read that it was being returned because it's thin. Very cute though.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1 DancinQueen   When I attended my 50 yr. HS reunion, a lot of other women had stopped coloring their hair. I recognized them and no problem knowing who I was.

Enjoy and don't give it a thought....SMILE and own it.

Super Contributor

@Shanus   Thanks for the encouraging words.  This picnic is only for the classes that have already celebrated their 50th reunions, so lots of us oldies there!!  It would have been really nice if I had "someone" to do my makeup!!  Have a great day!

Esteemed Contributor

@Desert Lily 

You know I'm a boot junkie like you ... and certainly don't need another pair for fall or winter.  However ... you knew this was coming, didn't you ... I saw these on HSN and waited too long to get the taupe.  I have them on waitlist, but don't expect that color to reappear any time soon.   They are still at the TS price, though, if you're interested ...

Vince Camuto Kerivini Leather Moto Boot

Respected Contributor

@SoX  I've had those boots in my cart for a couple days now LOL. I haven't yet checked out. I do like them, and I think they're a good height. I will go back to HSN and see if they're still available.

Respected Contributor

@SoX  I checked and the boots in my size are only available in black and gray now.  : (

But I found this, and I don't need another jacket because I can barely maneuver one out of my stuffed coat closet. But it's on sale and HSN has free shipping today. LOL

image.png

Honored Contributor

@1 DancinQueen   I have a 5PM opening.....