Esteemed Contributor

AM Style Live Chat - September 10

Good morning, Style Sisters 

It's a mixed bag, weather-wise, with storms coming.  Right now it's sunny and 68 degrees.

What's new in your neck of the woods ... 

Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Live Chat - September 10

61 degrees in New Jersey right now,

Saturday blessings

Honored Contributor

not much 

where is everyone, or have we all succumbed to boring fashion 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning! I'm not usually on here but guess I am now! I'm underwhelmed by the BD tsv and don't think it's doing Leah any favors. I'm not a fan of the half zip either. But of course I hope it's loved by those who decide to take the plunge!

eta I hope everyone has a great weekend, even if it's staying in to avoid heat/humidity and storms!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thought I was in a dream @jackthebear  ... like having a party and nobody showing up.

Fashionably, I ordered that southwestern fleece jacket from Denim and Co, and will be returning it on Monday.   Much too light, both in substance and color, for fall weather here, where things change on a dime.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Gooooooooooooooooooooood Saturday Morning Ladies and Gents!!!!!  Hoping life is treating you a-OKAY! 

Really enjoying the temps here, I love summer but I DO hope the high 90s are done for this year. Lows high 50s, highs 75-83 or so. Very nice, feels good to be outside now. Wallace the poodle and I are getting our groove on again walking in the mornings. That feels good for sure.

Unimpressed with the 2 days so far, I just gonna say this, LG tyedye tee - seriously? For a mere $44-$45? Mind-boggling....

Today's BD, I may be in the minority with this brand, I have nothing, don't won't buy it. I do like a half zip though.

Half zip - yesterday I did pick up the green plaid Stan Herman poncho. I hope I like it, got the gree to go with an SG long sleeve forest green nice top that Pat sold me on Thursday, along with the same in  the wine color. I do on occasion pick up a top by SG.

I have picked up a few other things here lately, it's now time to put the card away. 

Have a great weekend folks, make it best you can!

Honored Contributor

@SoX   In a few previews, I saw a couple of items in this  new d&co line. They look nice, really like that jacket with sarape like design. Is this the one you picked up? 

Valued Contributor

Good morning! The BD TSV screams "kangaroo pouch" when I look at it. It seems to really accentuate the mid-section. Easy pass. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning @SoX  and others here this morning.

Definitely rain here, constantly through Monday. Temps are mild in low 80's.

I went for my booster and flu shot (same arm) after dinner last night. Whoa, it hurts...very sore, but definitely want to be protected.

Woke up to BD TSV. I caved and purchased the medium and large in carbon. One will go back. In the past, the sleeves have been narrow, so will try them on. Free ship, so only return shipping on one. I'll probably wear a tank or short sleeve tee underneath so if I get too hot, I can take it off.

Hanging around at home today...always feel meh after my vaccines, boosters and flu shots. I recorded shows on Magnolia Network and few LIFETIME movies. 

***I woke up to a view of Leah's gorgeous nails!!! In my next life    when not doing makeupor painting or making jewelry, I'm heading to the salon for those nails...I assume they're gel or dip or whatever?

Have a great weekend everyone.

Respected Contributor

Good morning!

It will be a high of 80 here in PA today, and plenty of sunshine.

I talked about waiting for a French terry tunic to be delivered last week. Well it arrived, and I liked it so much that I ordered it in new antique rose yesterday. At 5'4" it's like a dress on me, and I'll wear it with leggings.

image.png

Now, I'm tempted by 3 different pairs of boots that I viewed on different sites on the web. I don't need any more boots, but they are my weakness in fall. So, hopefully I can have enough control to just buy one pair.

Is anyone buying the tall boots/riding boots this year?

I had a beautiful pair of black leather tall boots that I never wore in the heat in the West and donated them before I moved. Isn't that the way it goes? LOL