Honored Contributor

Re: AM Style Live Chat - September 10

@jackthebear wrote:

the CCB denim dress on now, is very cute , but 99$ nope

@jackthebear   I love that dress!  I especially like they fabric integrity of that denim.  It's closest to true denim, not too much elastane/spandex.  

The pricing for true good denim is about $50 for a good denim top, and $50 for a good pair of true denim jeans.  So to me, I think $99 is a good price for that dress. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

the CCB denim dress on now, is very cute , but 99$ nope

@jackthebear   I love that dress!  I especially like they fabric integrity of that denim.  It's closest to true denim, not too much elastane/spandex.  

The pricing for true good denim is about $50 for a good denim top, and $50 for a good pair of true denim jeans.  So to me, I think $99 is a good price for that dress. 

good point

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOODYou are so right - that tunic should be worn with boots or booties. I just went through my boots today, and I'm rationalizing that mine need refreshing. LOL

The tunic is D & Co. and has great reviews. I really like it. It's on sale today, but idk when it goes off sale.

Respected Contributor

@SoX  I'm glad to hear that you liked that jacket. I needed it in pink to go with blush boots I bought last year.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama  I'm sorry to hear about your computer. I still have the base with the voicemails from an old land phone because my mom's voice is on it, so I know letting go of some electronics is difficult. I hope you feel better soon.

Honored Contributor

Sorry fashion sisters!

I spaced out (wasn't feeling well) and missed the party here on Saturday.

Have had issues with asphalt on my tires and was able to obtain two new front ones...

every shop in the area is so short staffed and no appts have been available.

'Thinking of everybody...will get back here soon!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 

Hope you're feeling better, girlfriend!   Taking care of yourself is the best medicine.   Glad you were able to get your new tires.