Honored Contributor

Candace Cameron Bure jeans/denims

If you have purchased her jeans in the past (which I have not), do you find her denims/jeans shrink when washed and dred or does the size stay the same?  Do they grow while you are wearing them?

Honored Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure jeans/denims

I think they run big.  They wash fine but I don't dry mine in the dryer, I hang them.  I have several pairs.  As to them "growing" I don't find that they do.  Her denim is a bit more substantial than most and they aren't the stretch as you move jeans.  

Valued Contributor

I’m watching the jean presentation now but notice that everyone has their hand in their pocket constantly, even Sandra and Candace who have the more perfect figures. Not sure if that means anything. At $80 I think I’ll pass but do like the olive ash color.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nevergivesup the hand in the pocket is probably because if it weren't in there, the pocket would stick out and look awful since the pockets are on the diagonal.  If you have any amount of hips, you'd never buy that kind of jean!  I also thought the pleats in the front, even though they are flat, made everyone look like they had a little bellie there.

Valued Contributor

@snipsnapsnur @Yes, I think you are right. Something appeared “off” even on CCB who usually looks great in all her designs. Anyway, almost $80 killed it for me!

Valued Contributor

I love almost all of Candace's jeans but this one with the pleats was awful. It made everyone look heavier and I agree made them look like they had a big belly too. Plus, it was just plain ugly to boot.

Honored Contributor

I have not washed them yet, but have worn one PERFECT pair all summer. Add to that my CCB denim shorts.

'For me, the fit is PERFECT and since I have never had a pair of denim ANYTHING that ever fit, I have purchased the button front denim in every available color and the shorts now in white.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

These jeans, imo, did not look good on anyone I saw wearing them. I think it's the pockets where they stick out and make you look bigger on the hips.

Respected Contributor

I did not like anything CCB had on that show.