Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the June Exercise Thread

Hi, Future! Nice to see you. Have a good weekend. Katami 4x4 w/o 1 done. Not crazy, pretty easy, but I bet I feel it tomorrow.
Regular Contributor

Hi All! I am all caught up reading posts. Such a variety of weather reports! I am enjoying spring in Massachusetts- no snow! I have been walking a lot, still. And picking different workouts for weight and cardio. I have been liking that. Bopper- Muggy? I am surprised. We have the big mosquitoes and lots of ticks, too. Lyme has found its way here so I am always leery of walking in the woods- lots of deer here cos of woods and state forest land. But I have enough backroads to walk on so I am good. Your former Red Sox player is out? That is too bad for him and the Tigers. Patty-you are about 90 miles away! I can almost see you! Nomless- scary weather! I hope it has cleared up. I gotta check out Collage. Future- I had to laugh at your nap plan! Our census really bumped up this week. Not sure why. Judy- I asked a former hairdresser to chop off my hair a few years ago. She wouldn't and I never have. I was at the hairdresser today and asked her if she ever does that- she said she has the person think about it for a week. She also told me to not even consider it. Mtnbikegirl- I would hope there were no ticks at the gym! Mick - good going. Hi to everyone else! I hope everyone has a great Friday!
Honored Contributor

Good Morning! Yea it's Friday!

40 minute BodyBlade workout done! It's a tougher workout than one would think. Whew! Been doing the stretching DVD every night and I've noticed a difference already. Not only in my stress level but in how I feel. Think it's helping with my sleep too. Definitely worth it.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone! Did a trail run for 30 min. The TG was delivered yesterday and I'll put it together tomorrow. Have a great weekend!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Regular Contributor

Hi everyone! Judy- good going. MickD- have fun putting your new toy together! Cool but nice day here today. Met friend for breakfast and shopping. But did do chalean and t25 when I got home! To be a great weather weekend- can't wait!!
Respected Contributor

Morning all, I think I forgot to post yesterday. I did the 21 day fix lower body and the 10 minute ab fix. The workouts for this program are good and I am sore the next day and that's good too. Not sure what I'll do today. Wanted to bike but they are saying rain and thunderstorms and it sure looks like it now.

Tony good to see you. Yes we went from snow/ ice/ to...muggy........oh well...

MickD yay....you got your TG. I love going to the trail but I am afraid I'll get ticks on me so I haven't been lately and not only that but the bugs are horrible and in the woods its really horrible. Mosquito's are terrible, worst than most years in the past. I hope that passes soon.

Judy bodyblade looks like it would give you a good workout...glad you like it. I need to stretch more too. Which dvd are you using?

Pppmint glad you are having a great time in Newport, so much history and things to see along with beautiful views..safe travel back home.

nomless I looked on the new collage site for the workout you just did the 4x4 but I don't see it. Where did you order from. Is it a KB workout?

Ok, I guess I"ll watch some AM style and have my coffee. Woke up early so just sitting listening to the birds...

Have a good day!

Valued Contributor

PpprMintPatty- Took the Pedal and Pump class last night! Woo-hoo great class! I can't wait to take it again on Tuesday.

Have a fantastic weekend ladies!!

Respected Contributor

Cardio done. Bopper, glad you're liking the21DF workouts. The new katami I got is a four month program with 10 dvds. Not k-bells. I got t totalvideofitnes.....something like that. Hi, Patty, enjoy your weekend.
Respected Contributor

Cardio done. Bopper, glad you're liking the21DF workouts. The new katami I got is a four month program with 10 dvds. Not k-bells. I got t totalvideofitnes.....something like that. Hi, Patty, enjoy your weekend.
Respected Contributor