Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the June Exercise Thread

Cardio done. Bopper, glad you're liking the21DF workouts. The new katami I got is a four month program with 10 dvds. Not k-bells. I got it at totalvideofitnes.....something like that. Hi, Patty, enjoy your weekend.
Valued Contributor

Morning everyone!

Mtnbikegirl, I really liked the Spin-Bootcamp class I used to take in Va Beach. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Tony, I figured we were pretty close to you! I'm still here, I can't leave...lol! I was going to leave today but what's a couple more days?Wink

We had the best fish tacos last night at Diego's...then cupcakes for dessert. They weren't as good as they looked though.

We did the CliffWalk route again yesterday morning...I don't think I've had a day here where I've been under 10 miles. Gym was packed so I'll have to hit that hard today. I can't remember what I did Friday...days are running together. I think legs and Ft.Adams and Ocean Drive...lots of rock climbing again and that really works different muscles.

Going sea-glassing(yes, I've made it a verb) this morning.

Hi nomless! You are a constant encouragement here.

bopper...oh my gosh, I still have my sunglasses on from running Lucy this morning!!! Hahaha! What a dope! I'm sitting here wondering why the computer screen is so dark...wow, that's scary! Anyway, no I don't even remember what I was going to say to you!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Waving to everyone else!!!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

Leg TurboJam 30 minute workout this morning and an AB workout.

Bopper - my stretching DVD, I think, is from Amazon. It's made by Gaiam and is called A.M. & P.M. Stretch. I really enjoy it and will do the AM stretch in the evening if I feel like it.

Patty - You made me laugh about your sunglasses. I've done that too. I've walked into a store and shopped and all the while thinking to myself "why is it so dark in here?" LOL

It's a beautiful warm day here in the Bay. May just hit the pool after I get home from church. Have a good day everyone!

Respected Contributor

Weights done, arms like jello now.
Regular Contributor

Hi all! I have no report! I had to work yesterday, long and busy. Took today off from everything- Sunday paper, coffee and then NASCAR. But did do laundry and a quick 3 mile walk. Way to nice out to ignore. No stress, no exertion!
Super Contributor

On 5/30/2014 bopper said:

Hello everyone! This my first day here
It is also Day 1 of my return to fitness. I have some weight to lose. I started my diet 2 days ago, but this is my 1st day on the treadmill. In the old days, I walked outside or on the treadmill for an hour , 7 days a week. I struggled today, but I made it! I will check in each day to file a report and see how everyone is doing. Go Team Fitness!!!!

Respected Contributor

Hi, HHC1, and welcome!! You've found a FABULOUS group to help with accountability, encouragement, and ideas. No judgement here -- we just keep on keeping on! Smiley Wink Enjoy yourself as you hop back on the wagon. Well, guys, I did yard work and cleaned out some cupboards yesterday instead of spin. And today I cleaned out our big storage room. It feels SO good!!!! I might hop on the bike here in a little bit. Sometimes you've just got to get some junk out of your life, be it physical, emotional, or tangible. There's my sermon for the day! Lol!! Had a great time with company, but it was a full, busy, tiring weekend, so I'll have to get back on my game this week. Oh! Bopper, how are you liking the 21DF?? You, too, Nomless! I think I'd like to try the food portion control part of things. That's my biggest weakness, as I've said countless times here. If there was one thing I could change about my health, etc, it would be that I could be one of those people that doesn't really care about or crave foods -- you just eat healthy and move on. Unfortunately, I'm not wired that way, so I've got to work around it! Ok, hope you all enjoy what's left of the weekend, and have a happy Monday!!
Respected Contributor

HHC1, welcome! Yea that you 've raken the first step by deciding it's time to get more fit. Good going! Future, the 21df food program is jist what I needed. It makes it so easy to figure out what to eat. But like any other program, it still takes a lot of planning to be sure you have the right foods on hand.
Honored Contributor

Hi Ladies!

Welcome to our new member! This morning I did a 40 minute TurboJam and a 10 minute AB workout. Now to enjoy a cup of coffee, some reading, and then off to work I go!

Have a good Monday everyone!

Valued Contributor

Welcome HHC1! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Judy, the funniest part was, a few times I said to my husband, "Why is it so dark in here?" and he said, "I don't know". He was watching the news and didn't even notice I had my sunglasses on! But I've done that in stores too, when you wear prescription sunglasses, it's kind of easy to do. But not for that long...ay! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

What a weekend!!! We've been on the go like crazy and have had 3 nights in a row of no sleep. Leaving town tomorrow so I have a lot of packing to do today.

Lucy and I did a few miles this morning and I still need to go to the gym but I'm so darn tired, my body even feels weak.

Waving to everyone and hoping you all have a great week!