Trusted Contributor

@hckynut,

My prayers and thoughts are with Cindy & you. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Update on my wife

[ Edited ]

@hckynut

John,

Am hoping that things will rapidly moving toward a dx and tx plan, after the endoscopy.

Do not like the finding of bilirubin in Cindy's blood and pray that some time this week, things will get under way on a good, positive note. (Darn toxic stuff in the blood.)

(Had my first endo last fall, when I was ill for 2 months and no one could figure out what was wrong with me.  Though the endo revealed an entirely inflammed stomach with linear occlusions, like someone had "keyed" my stomach, this didn't add up to the entirety of my 8 weeks journey.  My bilirubin ended up in urine, which turned orange. Everyone said I had an undefined infection, probably caused by a virus.  After 8 weeks of misery, it burned itself out.)

I sincerely hope Cindy will be blessed with a clinical intervention, which will bring her back home to you and your furbabies thriving and living life to the fullest.

Be well my friend ~ Rebecca

Regular Contributor

Continue to hold you both in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

Hi, @hckynut.   Thanks for the update.   I hope and pray for speedy and complete healing for Cindy, and I pray for her medical team -- and for you, too.   Please take care of yourself.    You have a lot going on, with so many responsibilities, and I fear you won't think of yourself and your strength in your desire to take care of dear Cindy and all the sweet fur babes.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@hckynutPraying for you both.  I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner.  Goodness, you and your DW have been through the sieve!  So very, very, sorry.

Image result for jesus praying with a married couple