Honored Contributor

Update on my wife

[ Edited ]

The latest I have on my wife. Her doctors(Gastro/Bariatric) decided to do the Endoscopic type procedure. Since it is not "life threatening", and there is only 1 doctor that Specializes in this procedure, they are not doing it today because of the Holiday.

A high level of Bilirubin was found in her blood test, and that is why they suspect it could be a liver infection problem. Her latest reading showed this level had decreased, which is good, but still need to test further. 

Gastro doctor will do Endo Test first, and if necessary the Gastro doctor will do the more invasive Procedure for this issue. She is on a Clear Liquid *Diet(their word not one I use) until the source is confirmed and hopefully rules out more surgery.

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts/prayers and comments. It is very greatly appreciated by my wife and myself. To @goldensrbest, this problem is not related to any of her surgeries, not at this point.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynutNot life threatening...those are good words to hear.Hope this can be resolved quickly and life can get back to normal again.I feel so bad for you both especially Cindy who has to go through all of that pain.Thanks for the update.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the update? Is your wife still uncomfortable? 

Esteemed Contributor

will continue to send you both good vibes...

Honored Contributor

@hckynut  Thank-you for the update.  I am sure all will go well, and I will continue to keep you both in my thoughts and prayers the coming days. 

Valued Contributor

@hckynutI will keep your wife, you and your furry kids in prayer... Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut - Thank You for the update on Cindy. Hopefully this issue will be resolved shortly and she will be home with the furries soon.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut, Cindy and fur babiesHeart

Sending Love Light and prayers.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

All the best to you and your wife - my hubby has had Crohns for years and he's had many setbacks but doing well now.  Good vibest coming your way!

Honored Contributor

John,

Thank you for the update on Cindy,

Both of you,

https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/37/75/1547768239-Youre-in-my-thoughts-and-prayers.gif