Honored Contributor

Re: Mail Order Prescriptions

We have great sucess with Express Scripts mail order, a real pleasure.

Honored Contributor

I had always had my prescriptions mailed in the past and never had trouble. I also never had the mail order pharmacy have no record  of my prescriptions - especially since my Doctor has sent the prescription in 3 times.

And it never took over a month for the pharmacy to mail the prescriptions. And they still have no record of one prescription (after my Doctor sent it in 3 times) - so I will have to get a paper script and take it into a Walgreens store to be filled.

No - it does not have to be mail order.

I was just annoyed that they said there were going to ship 2 prescritions out this morning. And I then get an email over an hour later saying they would cancel my order, if I did not reply stating I wanted the order filled. I had emailed them the day before stating I wanted the order filled. It is just I never expected a big company like Walgreens would not have it act together,

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla, that would have me spitting nails. I would much rather pick up in person monthly than deal with that. Gaah!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

We have great sucess with Express Scripts mail order, a real pleasure.

@ShelbelleSame here.  We have Tricare for Life and have zero co-pay, except for one Rx my husband gets and there is no generic.  So, he pays $20 for the 3 month supply.

I love it.  They take care of everything and I feel, the less I have to deal with the doctor's office, the better it is all around.  Let them take care of everything.

As I said before, I just get my thyroid meds from Publix because I know they always come from the same drug company.  We are in Publix every week and the pharmacist lives 3 houses from me and has dropped off a Rx or two over the years so no problemo there.