Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@CLEM I understand that in October he will have his ChocoNuvo back in stock, since the weather will be cooler. I certainly hope so, because I finished all I purchased during the winter! Smiley Happy

Probably some other items too, but I am looking forwarding to having his yummy chocolate squares back in stock.

-----------------

Me too!!  I ran out sometime ago. We are in 90 degree weather, so there is no way the product would get to me without turning into chocolate sauce!

I put myself on a "favorites" alert with HSN. When that item becomes available, I will get an alert!!

Honored Contributor

@CLEM@corita@Nightowlz@FLGators@World Traveler

Would like to add that Marine Collagen Peptides made my skin "bouncy" and it GLOWS. Can't believe it.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@CLEM@corita@Nightowlz@FLGators@World Traveler

Would like to add that Marine Collagen Peptides made my skin "bouncy" and it GLOWS. Can't believe it.

@LTT1 I want to try that but it would probably have a smell & taste for me. LOL!!!

I tried Neocell & I just could not take it. I kept gagging. The taste & smell was horrible even though everyone said it had not taste or smell it did for me. 

I wanted to try it to see if it would do anything for my hair?

I do use his HHS&N which works for my nails & makes my hair grow fast in length but does not make it feel thicker nor has it done anything for the thinning.

I should have bought it when it was the TS.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz

I am using empty v-caps and putting the marine collagen in them. The taste (actually for me it is an aftertaste) is bad. Or maybe it was not the taste, but the smell.

They have made a vast improvement in my hair and nails. I cannot take much biotin or I get a migraine, so HSNN works but I stay away from biotin over 50 mcg/day.

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman

[ Edited ]

@LTT1  Oh, that's good! I have a big jar of that, but many times forget to put it in my smoothie. Thanks for telling us what it does for you. I may have to give it space on top of my counter instead of in my cabinet so my skin can come more alive looking too!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

To lessen the possibility of smell. I decided to put it in the fridge!