Respected Contributor

Does anybody know what his schedule is for October and what the specials will be?

Honored Contributor

@CLEM I understand that in October he will have his ChocoNuvo back in stock, since the weather will be cooler. I certainly hope so, because I finished all I purchased during the winter! Smiley Happy

Probably some other items too, but I am looking forwarding to having his yummy chocolate squares back in stock.

Respected Contributor

10/7-8 & 10/14-16

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler  I bet you are right.  The Choco Nuvo will probably be one of the specials.

@TheMemphisVette  Thanks for the dates.  I am glad it's not the first weekend in October because I will be on a cruise but be back home sometime before he comes on.

Honored Contributor

@CLEM A bit off topic, but if you feel like doing so, please tell us about your cruise on the Travel Forum when you get back. Lot of the posters on that forum are signing up for cruises lately, and they tell about their experiences. We would love to hear your adventure too if you feel like sharing! Heart

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler  I will.  I already have a thread on the Travel Forum and will continue that when I get back or will start a new one.

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman

[ Edited ]

@CLEM He always has CoQ10 TS in Oct. Will have to wait & see what else he bundles with it or not. He does not have any info on his blog yet.

Trusted Contributor

vitamin d3 is also one of the specials in years past. He has been combining that with coq10 since last year. I hope he makes ultimate flora a TS, I would love to try that. 

Respected Contributor

CoQ10 is on my list to get.  My VitaminD level is pretty high so I won't need that.

Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

CoQ10 is on my list to get.  My VitaminD level is pretty high so I won't need that.

@CLEM I know. He added vitamin d to the last CoQ10 so I had to buy another d3 to take since the 5000 IU I was taking would be too much. It's also in the Essential 1 I take plus there are smaller amounts in some of his other products I take. If he is going to put it in his CoQ10 either do it all the time or not at all so I don't have to keep track of how much Vit D is in what?