Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman & HSN Feb Schedule

ANother update for me....well I just don't get what's going on with me and this glucosamine/chondroitin supplement!  Yesterday I only took 1 capsule breakfast...lunch...dinner.  Same thing with the jittery almost anxiety feeling coming on...seemed like my heart was racing some.

So today I only took 2 caps...and same thing again.  I will stop taking it for a few days and see if this reaction stops...then try it again.  I am suspecting it is having a adverse reaction on my heart for some reason.  I did google and believe it or not glucosamine can cause or aggravate people with heart problems like AF.  I had no idea so I just started plugging in what I am feeling like taking it.

I don't have AF only what my doctor says is a very mild heart murmur...most likely something I have had since birth he said.  I don't know if that's correct as he has only been my doctor for the last 10yrs....and only one other time by a student at one of my gyno appt's when I was 42 told me I had a very slight heart murmur.  Nobody else had ever told me that before then.

Either way....I really just can't catch a break with supplements or medications for that matter.  I know having chronic fatigue (per my doctor) being very very sensitive to all medications and everything else goes hand in hand.  So I shouldn't be surprised...just disappointed.

I will post back what happens over the next several days.  

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite   Irregular or rapid heartbeat is cited as a side effect of glucosamine & chondroitin, so you are smart to stop taking it.

It may increase blood pressure in some people.

It's probably a supplement that's not right for you and you should mention this to your doctor next time you are there.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@LTT1  I have not tried his iron product. Sorry I can't help. Maybe @Nightowlz or @VaBelle35  will know something.

@LTT1 

I don't take iron but it I did I would try his first.

You could buy a small bottle during his visit on the 24th. If it works out for you buy another bottle during his shows in Apr since you will get better pricing. If it does not work out you could return it.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite Thanks for the update. Appreciate the time you are taking to let us know how the Glucosamine/Chondrotin is reacting in your body. Let us know how things go after you stopped taking it for a few days. Heart

Respected Contributor

Any updates on amount & pricing of the Vitamin TS yet?  We are on the last few, was hoping they would release early ordering...Smiley Happy

My list is growing, Andrew will do well by us this trip..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I haven't heard of any updates yet, nor any prices; just the times that @Nightowlz posted at the start of this thread.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I haven't heard of any updates yet, nor any prices; just the times that @Nightowlz posted at the start of this thread.

@World Traveler  Thank you!..

Honored Contributor

Well, I guess I know what we all will be doing this weekend! ha! Welcome back, Andrew!

Valued Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Nightowlz @World Traveler @iwrite @VaBelle35 @quadmimi 

Hi, “Lessman ladies!” (Oh, I think that is wrong!)

Can you tell me about AL iron?

As of yesterday, I found out I need to supplement.

Thank you ❣️

@LTT1 

LOL, i am a newbie to andrew's supplements.

earlier this week i started a thread specifically for this product, because i want to know more about it. i'm thinking that i may buy a medium size bottle to try it out.

my "theory" is that it won't hurt and any help of getting more iron would be a win.

this will make  @World Traveler   laugh, but my poor brain is struggling to learn about all of his supplements, i am using a notebook to write things down.

as the forum notification system wasn't working, i didn't know about your question to me. i am saying this because i don't want you to think that i was ignoring you. that is so not my style.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@LTT1  I have not tried his iron product. Sorry I can't help. Maybe @Nightowlz or @VaBelle35  will know something.

@World Traveler 

and just why haven't you tried the iron? i depend on you to be able to answer my questions LOL