Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman & HSN Feb Schedule

@Nightowlz @World Traveler @iwrite @VaBelle35 @quadmimi 

Hi, “Lessman ladies!” (Oh, I think that is wrong!)

Can you tell me about AL iron?

As of yesterday, I found out I need to supplement.

Thank you ❣️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Nightowlz @World Traveler @iwrite @VaBelle35 @quadmimi 

Hi, “Lessman ladies!” (Oh, I think that is wrong!)

Can you tell me about AL iron?

As of yesterday, I found out I need to supplement.

Thank you ❣️

@LTT1I am sorry I cannot speak on Andrew's iron..I hope some of the other ladies

can assist you..Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  I have not tried his iron product. Sorry I can't help. Maybe @Nightowlz or @VaBelle35  will know something.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@iwrite  Totally agree! The checking account seems to get in the way every once in a while, right? That's why I try to take advantage of the TS. His are always BIG savings if you get the larger container. I have had times when what I saved on a TS was more than what I paid for it; know what I mean? There is nothing chintzy about his deals. Heart

@World Traveler 

i think the only things that i bought that wasn't a tsv was my first order of circulation and vein support & choco nuovo last october. that was the first time that i purchased anything and wanted those no matter what. especially the circulation and vein support. and when they were a tsv, i bought the largest size. actually, i bought 2 of the choco nuovo to have enough until next years tsv.

yes, i agree with you that his tsv's are great, especially the size/quantity.

Honored Contributor

@iwrite So glad I am not the only one who does that. But I do want to ensure that what I am getting is working for me. Sometimes it is better to get the smaller bottle first, even though "per capsule" it is more expensive.

Respected Contributor

Hi all!  Just stopping in to give a update/review...been taking the Glucosamine/Chondroitin product...about 1 week I took 2 capsules daily (didn't notice bottle says to take 4 caps to get the full dose) and didn't notice anything (too early of course but no strange effects either) well I began for a several days now taking the 4 caps...2 with breakfast and 2 with lunch.  And I noticed in the afternoon I seem jittery...heart pounding some which isn't normal for me.  Also it seems to be causing constipation which is something I almost NEVER have a issue with LOL!  Only if I take certain medications for my vertigo can I have that side effect.  Haven't been taking anything except the G&C product.  

I am thinking I will change it up....perhaps take 1 cap at each meal (total of 3 per day) and see if that works better for me.  I am VERY sensitive to almost all medications and supplements are always a challenge from my past experiences.

I kinda feel alone in this one....I looked over at the reviews but I didn't see anyone mentioning this as a side effect for them.  Most that had low reviews mentioned the high # of caps you must take plus the cost...which I totally get now as I said I had no idea at 1st that I needed to take 4 to get the required proper dose.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@LTT1  I have not tried his iron product. Sorry I can't help. Maybe @Nightowlz or @VaBelle35  will know something.

@World Traveler 

Thank you very much! 

Changed my nic and wonder if that would be why I did not get a notification?

I am sorry...I did not know you posted the above, but thank you💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1  What was your nickname before, if you don't mind saying?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz By the way, since he is in Arizona, are the times Pacific?

The procap company is in Henderson NV near Las VegasSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@iwrite So glad I am not the only one who does that. But I do want to ensure that what I am getting is working for me. Sometimes it is better to get the smaller bottle first, even though "per capsule" it is more expensive.

@World Traveler 

no, you aren't alone. without all of the tsv's, i don't know how many supplements i could afford. i seem to go big or not at all LOL

so far, everything i've purchased is working. i don't think that i have taken the memory & brain or whatever it's called long enough. i expect that it will take more than a month for me to see/recognize a difference. yes, i know what you are thinking (smile).