Trusted Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Schedule with Specials indicated. . .

On 1/4/2015 Topaz Gem said: Thanks, I'm on my last few scoops of Secure, so I'll be stocking up. I always look forward to Andrew's visits.

I've used Secure but have found cheaper (and better) versions at health food stores. By better, I mean much higher protein count, lower carbs (in some brands), with similar amounts of other nutrients. I still buy other Lessman items but stopped using Secure mainly to get a higher protein count since it is a meal replacement supplement.

Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2015 sgraham30 said:
On 1/4/2015 VaBelle35 said:

I am using the circulation and vein support (since October) but I don't know if it's doing anything for me.

I re-stocked the last visit, so I don't think I need anything this visit, but I will review my stock just in case.

I won't be without it. Before I started taking it, my ankles/feet would become so swollen as the day progressed that I couldn't wear shoes & it hurt to walk. I've been taking the product for probably close to 2 years now & my ankles/feet have stopped swelling A bonus for me was a reduction in cellulite on my thighs. I still have it, but nowhere near as badly as I used to.

I don't have any noticeable issues. When he was on in October he was explaining how it helps with people who exercise a lot so I thought I would try it.

I did bump up from Glucosamine & Condroitin (which I didn't think was doing anything) to Maximum Joint and I noticed a huge difference for me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

I always enjoy watching Andrew. I use many of his vitamins.

Honored Contributor

Thx for the notice! Within 60 days of taking just 1/day of the Lessman Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails supplement, there was a noticeable/significantly benefit for my nails. Typically at this time of year, growth slows and due to the dry cold air, my nails would be more brittle and subject to breaking. Major difference this winter! For hair-less breakage & hair loss. Harder to tell the skin benefits b/c I incorporated Skinn & Isomers products into my regime around the same time in mid 2014--my skin looks amazing!!! Love the visible benefits from this supplement--won't be without this product & want to make sure I don't miss when this is offered again as the TS. What are your "must haves" from Lessman?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Can anyone who uses tumeric with ginger explain any difference they have been seeing? Or is it just more of a health thing?
Respected Contributor

Scotnovel, which products have you tried that you like?
Honored Contributor

I wish I could use his HHSN. I must be allergic to biotin as my scalp I##Ch#s terribly with biotin. I couldn't scratch it enough. I had to stop using anything with biotin in it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I like the Women's Complete 100 Max but I think I am going to go with the Women's elite 100 Max with 1000 mg of omega 3s. This is on the Procaps site, not available at HSN for some reason. HSN only has it with 500 mg for some reason and they call it complete at HSN not Elite. Line by line, it's the same thing, the only difference is the Omega 3s.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I will be interested to see the various presentations. I have been taking the Healthy Hair Skin and Nails since last summer and my hair is starting to look better. Just started a 2nd bottle and the capsules are a completely different color! The ones I got back in July had a brownish filling (more like his Night Time capsules). The new ones are yellow! I wonder what color they are supposed to be? I have not keeled over yet so I assume it is ok to take them...

Thanks for the heads up on the schedule!

Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2015 ceekay said:

I will be interested to see the various presentations. I have been taking the Healthy Hair Skin and Nails since last summer and my hair is starting to look better. Just started a 2nd bottle and the capsules are a completely different color! The ones I got back in July had a brownish filling (more like his Night Time capsules). The new ones are yellow! I wonder what color they are supposed to be? I have not keeled over yet so I assume it is ok to take them... {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Thanks for the heads up on the schedule!

Lol, I bought one of the larger containers-360 capsules, so I'm good for another 6 months. Yes, they are brown. Are the contents the same with the new color? 4,000 MCG BIOTIN + 100 MG EGCG is what is listed on the front label of the bottle. I recommend if anyone is considering or just starting, just try 1 capsule/day not 2-it's very effective, but takes about 60 days to start seeing visible results. Was very skeptical, but it really does work!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri