Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Schedule with Specials indicated. . .

I hope he has the Marine Collagen on again. That blew out very quickly so we didn't get a thorough presentation.

It looks interesting.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

On 1/4/2015 sgraham30 said:
On 1/4/2015 VaBelle35 said:

I am using the circulation and vein support (since October) but I don't know if it's doing anything for me.

I re-stocked the last visit, so I don't think I need anything this visit, but I will review my stock just in case.

I won't be without it. Before I started taking it, my ankles/feet would become so swollen as the day progressed that I couldn't wear shoes & it hurt to walk. I've been taking the product for probably close to 2 years now & my ankles/feet have stopped swelling A bonus for me was a reduction in cellulite on my thighs. I still have it, but nowhere near as badly as I used to.

I notice that the C and VS work well. Day to day I don't notice it much, but after a long airline flight, I have very little swelling of my feet and ankles when I take it (I double the dose before I board the plane).

Super Contributor

Thanks! I take the Glucosamine, Essential 1, and Hair, Skin and Nails. I always stock up during specials.

Super Contributor

Thanks
Valued Contributor

On 1/4/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 1/4/2015 ceekay said:

I will be interested to see the various presentations. I have been taking the Healthy Hair Skin and Nails since last summer and my hair is starting to look better. Just started a 2nd bottle and the capsules are a completely different color! The ones I got back in July had a brownish filling (more like his Night Time capsules). The new ones are yellow! I wonder what color they are supposed to be? I have not keeled over yet so I assume it is ok to take them... {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Thanks for the heads up on the schedule!

Lol, I bought one of the larger containers-360 capsules, so I'm good for another 6 months. Yes, they are brown. Are the contents the same with the new color? 4,000 MCG BIOTIN + 100 MG EGCG is what is listed on the front label of the bottle. I recommend if anyone is considering or just starting, just try 1 capsule/day not 2-it's very effective, but takes about 60 days to start seeing visible results. Was very skeptical, but it really does work!

Well, how interesting (not in a good way). The label on the bottle of 250 that I have (I got 360 last summer) is completely different. 3200MCG Biotin and no EGCG. Guess that explains the color difference. Item number from last summer was 355-113. Current item number is 957-724. How dumb am I not to have checked the amounts but it never occurred to me they would change the formula. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2015 ceekay said:
On 1/4/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 1/4/2015 ceekay said:

I will be interested to see the various presentations. I have been taking the Healthy Hair Skin and Nails since last summer and my hair is starting to look better. Just started a 2nd bottle and the capsules are a completely different color! The ones I got back in July had a brownish filling (more like his Night Time capsules). The new ones are yellow! I wonder what color they are supposed to be? I have not keeled over yet so I assume it is ok to take them... {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Thanks for the heads up on the schedule!

Lol, I bought one of the larger containers-360 capsules, so I'm good for another 6 months. Yes, they are brown. Are the contents the same with the new color? 4,000 MCG BIOTIN + 100 MG EGCG is what is listed on the front label of the bottle. I recommend if anyone is considering or just starting, just try 1 capsule/day not 2-it's very effective, but takes about 60 days to start seeing visible results. Was very skeptical, but it really does work!

Well, how interesting (not in a good way). The label on the bottle of 250 that I have (I got 360 last summer) is completely different. 3200MCG Biotin and no EGCG. Guess that explains the color difference. Item number from last summer was 355-113. Current item number is 957-724. How dumb am I not to have checked the amounts but it never occurred to me they would change the formula. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Oh no! I hope they didn't change the formulation. Maybe they offer options or is this the "new" product? Reading & comparing the labels for ingredients as well as weight or size is the only way sometimes to catch changes that companies are incorporating to cut out value or cost. Let us know what you find. Thx

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Now that I am looking at the older item I vaguely recall him saying it was a special formula for the visit. Maybe he will bring it back. Guess we will find out. But thanks so much for suggesting I look at the label (and I am a compulsive label reader).

Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2015 ceekay said:

Now that I am looking at the older item I vaguely recall him saying it was a special formula for the visit. Maybe he will bring it back. Guess we will find out. But thanks so much for suggesting I look at the label (and I am a compulsive label reader).

I do recall they were promoting the HHSN TS as a special formulation that is only offered annually. This was my 1st and only Lessman purchase thus far. Maybe it's an annual TS with the special formula offered in July? So I want to make sure that I order the TS and maybe I will buy the largest bottle next time-2 yr supply if you take 1/day. My container has a 2017 expiration date. Glad we discussed-thx again.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2015 jpie said:
On 1/4/2015 sgraham30 said:
On 1/4/2015 VaBelle35 said:

I am using the circulation and vein support (since October) but I don't know if it's doing anything for me.

I re-stocked the last visit, so I don't think I need anything this visit, but I will review my stock just in case.

I won't be without it. Before I started taking it, my ankles/feet would become so swollen as the day progressed that I couldn't wear shoes & it hurt to walk. I've been taking the product for probably close to 2 years now & my ankles/feet have stopped swelling A bonus for me was a reduction in cellulite on my thighs. I still have it, but nowhere near as badly as I used to.

I notice that the C and VS work well. Day to day I don't notice it much, but after a long airline flight, I have very little swelling of my feet and ankles when I take it (I double the dose before I board the plane).

Thank you! This is good information and I completely forgot about flying. I know when I fly more than 4 hours my feet and ankles swell so much that I book a pedicure for my arrival otherwise I can't get my shoes on the entire trip (people still talk about the fact that I wore flip flops for 4 days at a conference 6 years ago. LOL). I will definitely take a double does and take note of this as I have 2 coast-to-coast trips coming up in January and February.

And you know what's odd? My feet only swell VA to CA, not CA to VA. But I'll take it in both directions anyway.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

On 1/4/2015 aprilskies said: Can anyone who uses tumeric with ginger explain any difference they have been seeing? Or is it just more of a health thing?

Hi aprilskies.

I use to have aches and pains in my finger and knee joints but did a little research after improving my eating habits early last year and I discovered that Tumeric and Ginger both aid with inflammation. Not wanting to live off blood thinners, I started adding the seasonings (both powder form) to my cooking and after a while without really noticing, the aches had subsided. Of course the organic/raw herbs are best but sometimes I have to make do.

On Adrew's last visit, his research sold me and I bought the Tumeric with Ginger as well as the Ginger by itself. I take them on separate days. Even if I didn't have the aches, I would still buy the Ginger because I just love the fragrance - ha ha.

As of today, no aches or pain in finger or knee joints. Hope that helps.