Frequent Contributor

Andrew Lessman Schedule with Specials indicated. . .

Hi. For those who are interested, here's the schedule.

TV Listings for Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Saturday, January 10
11:00 PM – Midnight

Sunday, January 11 • Today’s Special:
Secure Complete Meal Replacement
plus Energy & Fat and a New Cookbook
Midnight – 2:00 AM
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
9:00 PM – 11:00 PM

Saturday, January 17

Sunday, January 18 • Today’s Special:
Circulation & Vein Support
or New Resveratrol Blend
or Bundle of Both
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM

* ProCaps Labs Studio Live Remote! *
Saturday, January 24

Sunday, January 25 • Today’s Special:
Glucosamine with Chondroitin
or Turmeric 200 with Ginger Root 200
or Bundle of Both
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Schedule with Specials indicated. . .

Thanks.

Bummer though as I don't use any of those products.

ETA: I do use turmeric and saw that, but I bought some of that on his last visit.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

I don't need anything this visit either, winamac. But I'll be watching the shows; like getting the information that he provides. I use the tumeric with ginger that I got his last visit as well.

P.S. I did notice though the he's not bundling the Circulation & Vein with the Glucosamine in one special like he's done in the past.

Honored Contributor

I am using the circulation and vein support (since October) but I don't know if it's doing anything for me.

I re-stocked the last visit, so I don't think I need anything this visit, but I will review my stock just in case.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting! I get emails & recently saw the schedule his site but I need ot make a note in my iPhone so I can plan ahead.

I'm going to stock up on Circulation & Vein Support. It is one of the ProCaps supplements that have been life-changers for me. I've used his Resveratrol before and, while I like the idea of what it is supposed to do, I never noticed any changes while taking it. I am more motivated to spend my money on supplements that make noticeable improvements.

What is Fat & Energy? Is that a supplement? Sounds like a LC diet plan name! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I've got his other cookbooks & they are nice but I rarely bother to try recipes so I hope I am not tempted to get the new one. I eat very healthy but very simply.

Glucosamine never did a thing for me so I'll pass on that. I will have to research his Turmeric but it (different brand) is something I have used before & might consider purchasing.

Honored Contributor

Thank you. Less is always more with Andrew.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, I'm on my last few scoops of Secure, so I'll be stocking up. I always look forward to Andrew's visits.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Trusted Contributor

Thank you! I've been checking the TS daily to see if it was the Circulation & Vein Support I don't need it yet but I want to get the bonus size that he always has for the TS. Same for turmeric, I don't need it yet, but I want the bonus TS size.

Honored Contributor

I take the Fat & Energy. I like it. It's hard to explain. I don't take it for weight loss, I take it for energy. I don't take it every day, I take it on days when I am going to do a hard workout at the gym (like cycle) or if I have a long day at the office and need energy and clarity to get things done and power through.

It doesn't make my heart race (my allergy pills do that and I hate it) or make me jittery. I do take it in the morning (around 6 am) and have no trouble sleeping.

I'm a big fan of this one.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

On 1/4/2015 VaBelle35 said:

I am using the circulation and vein support (since October) but I don't know if it's doing anything for me.

I re-stocked the last visit, so I don't think I need anything this visit, but I will review my stock just in case.

I won't be without it. Before I started taking it, my ankles/feet would become so swollen as the day progressed that I couldn't wear shoes & it hurt to walk. I've been taking the product for probably close to 2 years now & my ankles/feet have stopped swelling A bonus for me was a reduction in cellulite on my thighs. I still have it, but nowhere near as badly as I used to.