Trusted Contributor

Andrew Lessman Collegen TS ?

When is Andrews Collegen Peptides TS ~ I checked my order from last year and it was in September .

Trusted Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Collegen TS ?

[ Edited ]

In February when he had great pricing on it (I bought 2 bags of free range 240 servings for $69.90 each) he said there would be a TS this fall, but I don't think he said when.

ETA mine has the MSM in it. I figure it can't hurt! I've taken his with MSM ever since it was offered.

Trusted Contributor

Around Sept 11th. Spoke to Pro Caps Rep last night. 

Respected Contributor

I love AL supplements and take quite a few.  I was disappointed in his collagen.  I was taking a different brand that I purchased from Amazon but the price skyrocketed, so I tried Andrew's when it was on special.  I noticed my hands started to ache and remembered they hadn't felt that bad since I had started the original collagen.  Then, Vital Proteins collagen went on sale at Costco and I switched to that brand.  I was pleasantly surprised the the hand pain that returned with I was taking Andrew's collagen went away soon after starting the Vital Proteins collagen.  I guess Andrew can't be the best at EVERYTHING! 

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

When is Andrews Collegen Peptides TS ~ I checked my order from last year and it was in September .

@CoastalGal 

This was posted on HSN message board. Andrew does not have it posted yet. When I know for sure I will post the Sept TS.

Info posted on the HSN message board for Sept TS

Per Procaps CS

On 9/12
Marine Collagen
Free Range Collagen
Memory & Brain

Esteemed Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

I love AL supplements and take quite a few.  I was disappointed in his collagen.  I was taking a different brand that I purchased from Amazon but the price skyrocketed, so I tried Andrew's when it was on special.  I noticed my hands started to ache and remembered they hadn't felt that bad since I had started the original collagen.  Then, Vital Proteins collagen went on sale at Costco and I switched to that brand.  I was pleasantly surprised the the hand pain that returned with I was taking Andrew's collagen went away soon after starting the Vital Proteins collagen.  I guess Andrew can't be the best at EVERYTHING! 

@Suzeecat Did the AL collagen that you took have MSM in it?  I take his Marine collagen with MSM.  Somehow I got an order of it without.  I noticed all the benefits that I was seeing with the MSM one going away.  For instance, lower back pain and knee pain.  I bought additional MSM to add to that batch and have made sure to order the correct one with  MSM.  Could this be the case with what you experienced?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

AL collagen contains tilapia. Does anyone know where the tilapia is raised? The fish is farm-raised and I was wanting to know it's source.

Honored Contributor

His Marine Collagen is tilapia based, we dont consume tilapia in our home or any farm raised fish. Check out Hello Lovely multi collagen it has only cod in it, that makes it a winner !!! I would have excpected better from Andrew, 

Trusted Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

any idea what the difference in ingredients is ?    

Trusted Contributor

I bought the free range with MSM last time ~ prior  i had purcheses the marine one .