12:00 AM – 1:00 AM
1:00 AM – 7:00 AM (Previously Recorded)
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
10:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Trusted Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman HSN Sept TS

@Nightowlz @Thank you! I will get more. Always have this in good supply.

Honored Contributor

Thank goodness I don't need any of this. I spent a huge amount a week ago on his specials. Credit card needs time to cool down! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

So happy.  I am down to the bottom of my bag.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Well, I think I know what the October TS will be, OR.....at least the monthly special. It will be time for ChovoNuvo again! He always starts producing the chocolate in October and usually has good prices then, sometimes in December, and always in April, the last month he ships chocolate.

Always a highlight of the year for me!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Well, I think I know what the October TS will be, OR.....at least the monthly special. It will be time for ChovoNuvo again! He always starts producing the chocolate in October and usually has good prices then, sometimes in December, and always in April, the last month he ships chocolate.

Always a highlight of the year for me!

@World Traveler 

It should be the TS with CoQ10.

Which ChocoNuvo do you like? I like the 74%. I no longer have any issues after adding one of his fiber capsules.

Have you tried the Cafe? Does it have pieces of coffee bean in it or what? I like chocolate covered coffee beans but I don't drink coffee. Just wondering if I would like his Cafe ChocoNuvo? I'm buying at least 2. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Hey, there!

I like the 74% also. The 90 was a bit too bitter for me. The 66% is fine with me, but I choose the 74%, not only for taste but knowing the higher percentage is better for you. And there is no difference in calories between the three.

Yes, I got a small bottle of the Cafe when it first came out, and I didn't care for it. Didn't get it again. I am not a coffee drinker; however, I do like Baskin Robbins Jamoca Almond Fudge, so I don't mind a bit of coffee taste in things, just not the CN.

AND....this is VERY important......I like the pieces to just be smooth while melting in my mouth. With the little bits of coffee in them, it is not the same sensation for me.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Hey, there!

I like the 74% also. The 90 was a bit too bitter for me. The 66% is fine with me, but I choose the 74%, not only for taste but knowing the higher percentage is better for you. And there is no difference in calories between the three.

Yes, I got a small bottle of the Cafe when it first came out, and I didn't care for it. Didn't get it again. I am not a coffee drinker; however, I do like Baskin Robbins Jamoca Almond Fudge, so I don't mind a bit of coffee taste in things, just not the CN.

AND....this is VERY important......I like the pieces to just be smooth while melting in my mouth. With the little bits of coffee in them, it is not the same sensation for me.

@World Traveler 

Hi. That's good to know it's coffee & not coffee beans. I might have like it if it was coffee beans. Guess I will stick to the 74%. 

I also let it melt it my mouth. It's so smooth. Yum!!!

I like chocolate after dinner so I can just eat it instead of candy. 

Regular Contributor

Can anyone tell me difference between Andrew's collagen. How do you choose. TIA
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz Oh, sorry.....wasn't thinking literally coffee beans or just coffee. I really don't recall (probably explains it on his website though) if it was bits of the actual beans or coffee that had been made into bits. I didn't care for the taste enough to check it out further. Let me go over to his website and see what I can find out.

ETA: Rats! His ChocoNuvo doesn't even come up because he is not selling it yet. Have to wait until next month to get the answer to that. Or check with his customer service people.