Esteemed Contributor

I finally broke down and got the Vibration Platform. Didn't get the Q's, but got the better one on ShopHQ: it's wider and has magnetic little pea like magnets. 

I'm very happy I got it and am loving using it. It has 1-99 strength vibrations, and I'm still on one. I did some research on it and hope I have some of the benefits. 

I have one benefit already: you get a better nights sleep.

Respected Contributor

these apparently are very popular in Europe, they have exercise centers with only these machines to use there for at least 15 years. 

Honored Contributor

I'd be afraid of loosening all my nuts, bolts, plates and screws.....maybe even my implanted teeth...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I've been into whole body vibration for at least 5 yrs now.

The local naturopath has the full size upright models to use on a drop in basis. When we were shutdown I bought the platform on Amazon. Enjoy it tremendously.

Honored Contributor

I have one on my Amazon wish list I've been considering. I've been reading about the benefits but I haven't decided yet. I'd love to hear more about it though. 

Respected Contributor

My sister got one & had me try it for my bad knee. It was fun, but it was not the thing for my knee. It has been 3 weeks & my knee is still hurting!

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I'd be afraid of loosening all my nuts, bolts, plates and screws.....maybe even my implanted teeth...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Post made me laugh. I have had two Cervical Spine fusions and have screws and plates in my neck. I never thought of that until you mentioned it lol

Respected Contributor

I didn't know better sleep was a side effect.  I have horrible insomnia some nights.

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi , I think you are safe with your implants at the lowest leve, 01. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

I've been into whole body vibration for at least 5 yrs now.

The local naturopath has the full size upright models to use on a drop in basis. When we were shutdown I bought the platform on Amazon. Enjoy it tremendously.

I'm so happy with it @Snowpuppy , and so happy I got it. It's already worth the cost just for the relaxation and sleep. I just love it, thank you, and I can't stay away from it!