Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I have one on my Amazon wish list I've been considering. I've been reading about the benefits but I haven't decided yet. I'd love to hear more about it though. 

@GenXmuse , I'm so happy with this. This will not be set aside after a month. I love it for circulation. And I'm hoping for sttrong bone benefit. 

This is a purchase I will not regret. I haven't been as happy with a new fitness and health product in a long while. I love it, and am so glad I got it. It's so well worth the money.

I got the Medic Therapeutics from ShopHQ, and it has a lifetime warranty. It comes with a booklet which shows all different things you can do with it. For instance: you can sit on it, bent over with hands touching floor, for a back relaxxer. 

I review it as excellent and wish everyone could enjoy it as much as I am. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I didn't know better sleep was a side effect.  I have horrible insomnia some nights.

I have terrible insomnia also, @DrKelli . I slept beautifully and woke up beautifully, also the first night after using it. That's just one of the small benefits....

Honored Contributor

I bought the HSN one, Tony Little sells it.  It's much wider, it has many levels and it has Bluetooth  so I can listen to music or my audio books.  I would never have bought the QVC one.  I love mine, I use it sitting down but my niece uses it standing with the weights.  I sit too much and this gets my muscles pumping.  Even seated my abdomen and arm muscles vibrate.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Vibration Platform

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

I bought the HSN one, Tony Little sells it.  It's much wider, it has many levels and it has Bluetooth  so I can listen to music or my audio books.  I would never have bought the QVC one.  I love mine, I use it sitting down but my niece uses it standing with the weights.  I sit too much and this gets my muscles pumping.  Even seated my abdomen and arm muscles vibrate.  

@chrystaltree  can you hear it when it's on or does the floor vibrate also?

@febe1 

Respected Contributor

i have the lifepro one, from amazon. They have videos that show different excercises. It has helped my back and i don't use it as often as is should. The q's model looks good too. I bought mine before they offered theirs.

mine is very quiet.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I never saw Tony's platform, but I'm loving the Medic Therapeutics. I agree on the Q's. I'd kick myself if I had gotten that one. Did Tony's have the Magnetic therapy on his?

I love the improvement you get for balance and posture. The benefits are so many for the vibration machine. I use it every day and can't stay off it. 

I use it sitting and standing. It's really good for your core muscles, and I can feel my stomach tightening. 

For me, this is money very well spent. Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree  can you hear it when it's on or does the floor vibrate also?

@febe1 

@chrystaltree , I have mine on carpeting and there is no floor vibration. It's very surdy and you don't have to worry about it vibrating or moving at all. Mine has little wheels on one side where you can move it. 

And it's easy to set up. All you have to do is plug it in and turn it on. And attach the stretch bands if you want to use them. I can pick mine up, weighing maybe 35 or 40 lbs. 

Esteemed Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i have the lifepro one, from amazon. They have videos that show different excercises. It has helped my back and i don't use it as often as is should. The q's model looks good too. I bought mine before they offered theirs.

mine is very quiet.

@10sluvr , mine is from ShopHQ and has a book with it. To relax your back, you sit on the machine with your knees bent and lean over. Ah, feels so good. 

Esteemed Contributor

Good news! You also burn calories while just standing on it. Supposedly, 90 calories for l5 minutes. This baby is worth it's weight in gold....

Esteemed Contributor
Hate to ask a stupid question, but what benefits are people seeing with vibration platform? As in, what is it supposed to do? I've watched a few of the videos and it seems like some folks turn up the vibration pretty high and I don't think I would enjoy that sensation. I am not trying to lose wgt, but I am not able to resume running for another couple of months. Curious to know if people actually feel/see any impact to muscle tone using these vibration platforms.

Tia.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."