Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@Shiloh09    AWESOME  !

Honored Contributor

@Shiloh09,,

Good for you!!! It is such a good feeling isn't it? I wish you much success.

Super Contributor

Chocolate peanut butter is my fave.

Trusted Contributor

Good for you, it sure feels good when the pounds start to come off !!!!!!

Super Contributor

Shiloh09,

where do you get Idealshakes?  And how many calories is a chocolate peanut butter one?    I am so inspired by you and your weight loss journey.  Congratulations!

Super Contributor

that's fantastic!  I've lost over 60. It's not easy though.  I track my food in myfitnesspal too.  My best advice was to get a food scale. I was using measuring cups and they were not the correct portion sizes. I started losing more after that. Best wishes on keeping it up! I like food, so shakes aren't for me. I eat high protein pancakes/waffles every day. Yummmm.  

Honored Contributor

@Shiloh09 wrote:

I sure am eating a lot of green, cruciferous vegetables and appleas, bananna and melon! Thanks for the heads up on your shakes. I'seen the Vega but not the other. I will look at them in the event I decide to change.

Hey @Shiloh09

Still making progress this last month since your original post, or have you reached your goal? If not, slow and consistent with the right nutritious foods will get you there.

Stay with it,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Occasional Contributor

Congratulations!  It's a great feeling to see the numbers move down!  You have given me a little nudge to check this out for myself!

Valued Contributor

Wow!  Congratulations @Shiloh09!!  You've inspired me to check out the product.  Thanks for posting the info and details of what you're eating.  I LOVE to hear about real results!!!  How much do you want to loose?   Thanks again for sharing your story!!!