WEN

Super Contributor

what do you hope to order this last week of shows in June?

I am going to order my "go to"  formula gallon - Fig. { Have BGT, MIF, SOB & LAV at home already}

I like order my purchases when Chaz is on - just a loyalty thing, since I know Q looks at #'s from broadcasts.

I need to get more SHP  & 319 styling creme

I want a great ODO on something LOL

I need 319 OIL {hint to Team WEN}

& so far I have gotten this month , the trio of SOB, MIF TTS, 319 NBT. June is my $$ month at the Q hahaha

So, what are buying/getting ? 

#IamTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

Re: what do you hope to order this last week of shows in June?

I already have everything I need so I don't have anything on my "list" but I'll be watching for a good ODO. Patiently, well maybe no so patiently waiting for Dooters to spill the beans on upcoming goodies Smiley Happy 

live....laugh....love
Regular Contributor

I'm just like @bruingirl  I'm a sucker for the ODO's.  Especially in June.  I Heart my SHP and am stocking up for the year!!!

Trusted Contributor

Wen has the best ODOs. Even the ones I don't need or want are tempting.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

Well if there is an insane ODO on the SMC EDP - I am in.

of course this is after I promised myself all I would buy in June was a TT gallon.  Well yeah right- I ordered  the ODO of the CC Oil and RTM on waitlist (actually never expecting it to be fulfilled)  and then June 13 - I ordered the TT gallon but not before ordering the SHP& 613 EDP

now I am thinking about the SMC EDP but at like 85.00- because I really don't need it. Ha 

Honored Contributor

I got a Fig gallon and I'm good on everything else.

Respected Contributor

I have everything (and more) that I need at this point so unless there's an ODO I can't resist I'm not planning on buying anything.

Regular Contributor

I'm planning to order the 319 trio (already received it in 613). I'm also planning to order a TT gallon and a LAV gallon. I need to check my stash prior to ordering TT.  Like you @a WEN Angel, I love my gallons (I have CA, POM, BGT, MIF, SHP, 613 at home).  😁

Esteemed Contributor

I'm looking for a super ODO on the BCC, I'm running low,  it hasn't been in stock so I'm hoping that's a sign.  I'd also like to pick up the men's paste and I'm open to purchase any great ODO Chaz has planned,  surprised the supersize 613 RTM hasn't been available to date.

Frequent Contributor

What I would like is some styling cream that is not in a kit.  I don't think it is gonna happen though. I always end up having to get that on Chaz's site.  

I have already ordered way too much.  I was supposed to get some CLV oil and remoist since I have enough of everything else but I then I got the fragrances.  If that wasn't enough,  I got the replenishing mist in CLV and SHP.  I am waiting to see if the SMC will come since that was a waitlist order. I have another CLV on waitlist also.  

I really want another styling cream in CLV and SHP because I like coordinating my products. I wish he had a SMC styling cream but that is another pipe dream!  I have a lot of fig styling cream but it is not the sameSmiley Sad.