WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: what do you hope to order this last week of shows in June?

I'm hoping to order nothing - LOL - but those ODO's are such good deals they are hard to resist.

Trusted Contributor

I am all set, but if there is an OTO I can't resist, then I might be in. I'm already ready for Sept visits!

Honored Contributor

I want SHP SC and RTM but I'm not holding my breath they will show up on QVC. I ordered the SHP & 613 EDP duo because it's only 10 dollars more than the OTO of just SHP EDP. I already recieved my SHP gallon and I'm ok on CC ATM. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

I am all set, but if there is an OTO I can't resist, then I might be in. I'm already ready for Sept visits!

@yisbuff2 @riley1 I completely agree! Some of the ODOs are too good not to take advantage of, but I'm REALLY well stocked as of now. 

**Suz**
Regular Contributor

I have ordered the SHP trio with the oil and the SHP trio with the brush.  Also the MIF trio with the VTS.  I am going to get my usual TT gal but haven't done it yet.  Am also considering a POM gal.

Honored Contributor

@Wildapple wrote:

I have ordered the SHP trio with the oil and the SHP trio with the brush.  Also the MIF trio with the VTS.  I am going to get my usual TT gal but haven't done it yet.  Am also considering a POM gal.

Hi @Wildapple, it's good to see you around again. Smiley Happy

I just wanted to let you know that the Pomegranate gallons are very limited right now, so you may want to try to make a decision about whether or not you want to purchase a POM gallon. -- Wen Gallons countdown - CA avail again, 2,000 POM left

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'd love a SHP SC & Mouse combo.  Don't need CC.  

I bought several of these when SHP was introduced, so this would be more of a buy at a great price for me than a real need, but I do love it, especially mixed with BGT.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe - How nice to see you checking in! How are you feeling? Hope you are getting stronger every day. Enjoy watching Wen this wenderful weekend!!

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@Drythe - How nice to see you checking in! How are you feeling? Hope you are getting stronger every day. Enjoy watching Wen this wenderful weekend!!

Yes @Drythe how are you??? Hope you are doing better each and every day!

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

I'd love a SHP SC & Mouse combo.  Don't need CC.  

I bought several of these when SHP was introduced, so this would be more of a buy at a great price for me than a real need, but I do love it, especially mixed with BGT.

@Drythe you get to have everything!! <3