WEN

Occasional Contributor
A274329

WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Cleansin Conditioner and Treatment Mist

Event Price Expires 8/17/15 @ 11:59 PM PT!

Event Price:$39.96

+ S&H: $3.00

or $13.32 x 3 Easy Pays + S&H and tax

Occasional Contributor

Valued Contributor

Omg i was gonna buy this but after smelling the treatment mist i got today NO way!...I do not like it at all and will be returning the other stuff i got to.

I love the Lilac and am bummed i was not reading here to see it offered in march darn!I got the oil and treatment mist on ebay and just love the smell..Hope he brings this back next yr and if so will be buying everything in this scent!

Respected Contributor

MidNight, this year is all repeats, so SHL will be back in March. I think I will try it too since I skipped it this time around.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@gracewade wrote:
A274329

@Event Price Expires 8/17/15 @ 11:59 PM PT!

This is showing on up waitlist only. Is that because it's sold out, or are they waiting for the 8-15 event to allow orders?

Respected Contributor

I went ahead & placed my order for 2 on waitlist Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Oh gosh Flea, hoping it is just not live yet...I love love this one also...good idea to do the waitlist..!!!

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Oh gosh Flea, hoping it is just not live yet...I love love this one also...good idea to do the waitlist..!!!

I think you're probably right mimi, just not live yet. I'm really happy about this deal. Was gonna order the RTM duo, but this is even better cuz I love the CC too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: wen clv set

[ Edited ]

Did CLV second cleanse today. After SLP oil overnight, TT on scalp and 613 on the hair length dry treatment. CLV second cleanse polished it all off and finished everything just perfectly! My hair was very happy and looked great today! I mean, really good hair and shiny also.

I think, I'll need to buy a little more of it. Not sure, if to go for this set, or just get a 32 oz.....

Honored Contributor

Re: wen clv set

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@gracewade wrote:
A274329

@Event Price Expires 8/17/15 @ 11:59 PM PT!

This is showing on up waitlist only. Is that because it's sold out, or are they waiting for the 8-15 event to allow orders?

@gracewade Welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!!! Smiley Happy  And thanks so much for sharing this information about the newest SCLV duo!! Smiley Happy

@FleaMktQn , not to worry this is a new listing and it sounds as though it may not become active until Gina's segment in the friday night show from 9pm-midnight ET (Wen Schedule - shows (8/15-18), Sept Insider (8/15?)). According to wendooters, Gina will be presenting this SCLV 16oz CC & 6oz RTM duo on friday night, so probably that's when it will be available for purchase.

Since the 16oz CC is currently selling for around $32-33, this $40 duo is an excellent value if you like the SCLV. -- I think it's was a good idea to place your order early because, at this price, it may sell out in the show. Smiley Happy

This SCLV duo hasn't been in the Wen listings before and it wasn't there when I last checked a few days ago, so it is a new listing. 

Whenever I check the Wen listing I have them listed by "New Arrivals". When you go to the Wen products page they are listed according to "Default Listing" (and even customer service has no clue as to how default listings are categorized). -- Just above the listings, on the right had side, there is a "Sort by" option with a grey drop down box next to it. I always click on the box and choose the "New Arrivals" option. This way I always know what are the newest wen products being offered. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

____ 

____

___   

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen Quick Links Wen FAQ - Wen 101 Wen News - August Chat 2015 - QVC WEN forum Wen Schedule - shows (8/15-18), Sept Insider (8/15?) -Wen Abbreviations Glossary 

___