WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Yes sonechko, I believe we are alike in a lot of ways.

WEN and Junk are pretty much my only addictions. I'm a Junk Junkie LOL

But I look at it this way....One addiction pays for the other & there is no more fun way to make a living Smiley Very Happy

I've been trying to talk myself into a 4 oz CLV oil, but I just don't want to pay full price. I have so much oil Smiley Embarassed MIF on my head right now Smiley Very Happy I love MIF oil

P.S. I got 3.... 8 oz jars of SAM remoist today at a yard sale Happy Happy Smiley LOL

P.S.S. I forgot to mention they were $3 each

What can I say?

th-2.jpg

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

But I look at it this way....One addiction pays for the other & there is no more fun way to make a living Smiley Very Happy

I've been trying to talk myself into a 4 oz CLV oil, but I just don't want to pay full price. I have so much oil Smiley Embarassed MIF on my head right now Smiley Very Happy I love MIF oil

P.S. I got 3.... 8 oz jars of SAM remoist today at a yard sale Happy Happy Smiley LOL

That's an awesome deal on the remoists! I would go to yard sales if I could find deals like that! Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

What can I say?

th-2.jpg

AWWWW !!!! Thanks sonechko & I can tell from here that it's made of solid gold.

Just like the Heart of the lovely Lady presenting it Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

That's an awesome deal on the remoists! I would go to yard sales if I could find deals like that! Cat Happy

That's what makes yard sales so great HSB, You never know what you'll find. For 2 weeks in a row I've found great deals on Wen as well as other stuff. I can never say again that I never find Wen at yard sales.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

That's what makes yard sales so great HSB, You never know what you'll find. For 2 weeks in a row I've found great deals on Wen as well as other stuff. I can never say again that I never find Wen at yard sales.

Yes, I never would have thought you could find Wen at a yard sale. I thought people mostly just sold it on eBay. There must be quite a few Wen users in your area! Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Ok FleaMkt....I want to go to your yard sales with you!!...I also have never seen WEN, and you said you have a place you re-sell your finds?  I love love what you do, I wish I could find the things you do...Smiley Happy,  (CLV coming to my door soon)

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Ok FleaMkt....I want to go to your yard sales with you!!...I also have never seen WEN, and you said you have a place you re-sell your finds?  I love love what you do, I wish I could find the things you do...Smiley Happy,  (CLV coming to my door soon)

Oh mimi, If you get up early & go consistently the treasures will come, some weeks are better than others, but I am a magnificent manifester LOL

So glad you're back on your Wen. Have you not tried the CLV yet? It's one of my most favorite scents.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Oh mimi, If you get up early & go consistently the treasures will come, some weeks are better than others, but I am a magnificent manifester LOL

So glad you're back on your Wen. Have you not tried the CLV yet? It's one of my most favorite scents.

I will try going out earlier then!...Oh yes I have had one CLV, grabbinb another!....I got the one with the small oil, tho hoping I will like that...thanks

Respected Contributor

Hi mimi, The CLV oil is my favorite along with SHP. BGT, MIF & 613 Smiley Very Happy

Please don't make me choose just one Smiley Wink