WEN

Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,076
Registered: ‎05-15-2015

Thanks bebe, & the info on the new arrivals search is very helpful. I had no idea you could search like that Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,149
Registered: ‎04-02-2014

This is really a good value but I am not planning on purchasing it.  Although, I may change my mind tomorrow.  I really don't need anymore summer seasonals and plan on purchasing the upcoming tsv and have to stock up on FTP cleansing conditioner in the fall.  I also may purchase some of the FTP ancillary products if they are offered. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,983
Registered: ‎12-27-2010

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Thanks bebe, & the info on the new arrivals search is very helpful. I had no idea you could search like that Smiley Very Happy


Yes, that is good to know bebe, I never knew that was their either..!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Thanks bebe, & the info on the new arrivals search is very helpful. I had no idea you could search like that Smiley Very Happy


Yes, that is good to know bebe, I never knew that was their either..!


 

lol, I'm sharing all my secrets.Smiley Wink

 

Also this is one of the best ways to find an upcoming hidden OTO (when you know that one will be coming up in the next hour). Generally they will add it to the system 10-20 minutes before the beginning of the show. Sometimes it's hidden in the middle of the Wen listings or sometimes they are really sneaky and put it at the end of the listings. 

 

By choosing the "New Arrivals" listing dispaly, that overrides the QVC system and bumps the upcoming OTO to the top of the listings. 

 

lol, very sneaky!!! 

 

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,076
Registered: ‎05-15-2015

Re: wen clv set

[ Edited ]

I look at it this way, if I order 2 of the kits, I'm getting 2 RTMs for $40, that's $5 less than the duo. Then I'm getting 32 oz of CC for $40, that's almost $13 less than a 32 oz bottle. So I'm saving about $20 when you add in the tax on $18.00

 

Or if you want to compare to 16 oz CC bottles it's like getting 1 free Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,733
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: wen clv set

[ Edited ]

@Susan25 wrote:

This is really a good value but I am not planning on purchasing it.  Although, I may change my mind tomorrow.  I really don't need anymore summer seasonals and plan on purchasing the upcoming tsv and have to stock up on FTP cleansing conditioner in the fall.  I also may purchase some of the FTP ancillary products if they are offered. 


 

I am also a little hesitant about getting this CLV kit, but might change my mind tomorrow too.

 

Though I definitely want to get more of CLV before it's gone - it is an amazing CC for me, every time I cleanse with it, I am loving it's results!

 

But I could go for 32 oz bottle of CLV for $52 instead of two 16 oz + rtms for $80. Enough rtms in my stash already, besides TT rtm is my favorite lately.

 

The September 5th TSV has me down for the price of 3 kits already.

 

Plus, I too want to stash FTP, of course!

 

I wonder, what will be offered in September in a way of FTP kits?  Don't want simply stash 32 oz bottles only, well maybe just one, as I believe next June there will be seasonal gallons and FTP will make it to be a Fall Seasonal Gallon, I am sure!

 

Another thing, gallons of MIF and BGT coming in September..... Oh Boy, all I can say again! Wen Anonymous, Help! Please.

 

p.s. Forgot to mention, Isomers are having an 18 year Anniversary Sale on Evine today, there are so many super good deals exactly on the items I love to use the most, TTV today, and a new TTV tonight..... You Are Killing Me Larry!!!!!!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,076
Registered: ‎05-15-2015

sonechko, I don't know who has it worse, you or me Smiley Embarassed

 

But I'm not getting any gallons, so (I love you very much) I think it's you Smiley LOL

 

P.S. I only have 2 little 2 oz CLV RTM, OOPs 1 is empty, so I don't have any put back..

& I was wanting 32 more oz of CC, just to be safe

So I can justify this right??? LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,733
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

@FleaMktQn wrote:

sonechko, I don't know who has it worse, you or me Smiley Embarassed

 

But I'm not getting any gallons, so (I love you very much) I think it's you Smiley LOL

 

P.S. I only have 2 little 2 oz CLV RTM, OOPs 1 is empty, so I don't have any put back..

& I was wanting 32 more oz of CC, just to be safe

So I can justify this right??? LOL


 

YES! It looks like it IS ME! Though, I think we are pretty much similar in more than one way!

I might NOT get MIF or BGT gallons, but just up my AD on their kits. Not sure yet. You can justify ANYTHING when it comes to CLV in my book, Queen!  CLV is one of the most increadible CC there is!

But what to do with Isomers sale? I am already down by quite a LOT since last night. And I think I am going for today's TTV. It's expensive, like h..ll.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,076
Registered: ‎05-15-2015

Re: wen clv set

[ Edited ]

Yes sonechko, I believe we are alike in a lot of ways.

WEN and Junk are pretty much my only addictions. I'm a Junk Junkie LOL

 

But I look at it this way....One addiction pays for the other & there is no more fun way to make a living Smiley Very Happy

 

I've been trying to talk myself into a 4 oz CLV oil, but I just don't want to pay full price. I have so much oil Smiley Embarassed MIF on my head right now Smiley Very Happy I love MIF oil

 

 

 

P.S. I got 3.... 8 oz jars of SAM remoist today at a yard sale Happy Happy Smiley LOL

 P.S.S. I forgot to mention they were $3 each

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,079
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

The CLV set is a good deal but I think I'll be passing. I just ordered the September TSV so that should be enough. For now. Cat Very Happy