WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Dooters is keen on BGT & MIF gallons for September

[ Edited ]

--

From Dooter's facebook page (probably 7/29 or 7/30)...

Hey Wen Dooters...any idea if BGT and MIF gallons will be available in September?
· Yesterday at 9:40am

Wen Dooters

Magic 8 Ball says Chances are GOOD 
· Yesterday at 10:51am

-- bebe Smiley Happy Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - periscope - InsideQ magazine - The Insider - how to subscribe -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - Dooters is keen on BGT & MIF gallons for September

@bebe777 wrote:

--

From Dooter's facebook page (probably 7/29 ot 7/30)...

Hey Wen Dooters...any idea if BGT and MIF gallons will be available in September?
· Yesterday at 9:40am

Wen Dooters

Magic 8 Ball says Chances are GOOD 
· Yesterday at 10:51am

--

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

Valued Contributor

September is going to be rough on my credit cards!!!!!

Thank you Dooters! You're my hero!!

Trusted Contributor

@Wen Woman wrote:

September is going to be rough on my credit cards!!!!!

Thank you Dooters! You're my hero!!

On a positive note, your hair will look good as you're paying your credit card bill.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Valued Contributor

That's right, and believe me, it will be worth it!

Honored Contributor

I was just listening to one of Chaz's periscope videos from yesterday (It's all in the process). One of his assistants at his salon was filming him and letting his know what people were asking on periscope. Chaz was cutting/styling clients hair while he was talking and answering questions. 

Someone asked Chaz when the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) gallons would be available. 

Chaz replied that they (and presumably the Bamboo Green Tea) gallons would be available in late... no, the middle of September. In a previous periscope video, I think he has said that he's got a QVC show date set for somewhere between September 17th and 19th.

He also mentioned that the MIF gallons would be available through the end of October, or until they run out. 

This would run along the same lines at the 613 gallons launch last fall. They were available from the middle of September though the end of October. -- In the middle of November, Chaz made the 613 gallons available again until the end of November. 

I'm guessing that the 613 gallons will be rolled out at the same time as the BGT/MIF gallons. -- On Chaz's FB page he had a photo someone had just sent to him from a visit to the QVC store a few days ago. There was a 613 gallon among the Wen products. So evidentially QVC does have 613 gallons right now. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

I was just listening to one of Chaz's periscope videos from yesterday (It's all in the process). One of his assistants at his salon was filming him and letting his know what people were asking on periscope. Chaz was cutting/styling clients hair while he was talking and answering questions. 

Someone asked Chaz when the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) gallons would be available. 

Chaz replied that they (and presumably the Bamboo Green Tea) gallons would be available in late... no, the middle of September. In a previous periscope video, I think he has said that he's got a QVC show date set for somewhere between September 17th and 19th.

He also mentioned that the MIF gallons would be available through the end of October, or until they run out. 

This would run along the same lines at the 613 gallons launch last fall. They were available from the middle of September though the end of October. -- In the middle of November, Chaz made the 613 gallons available again until the end of November. 

I'm guessing that the 613 gallons will be rolled out at the same time as the BGT/MIF gallons. -- On Chaz's FB page he had a photo someone had just sent to him from a visit to the QVC store a few days ago. There was a 613 gallon among the Wen products. So evidentially QVC does have 613 gallons right now. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

In the Insider TV guide I see some Wen shows on September 19 so maybe that's when the gallons will be there. I'm tempted to buy a BGT gallon. Good thing we have regular Wen addiction meetings. Cat Embarassed