WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: What's the consensus on Wen?

wen doesn't cause hair loss. It was a targeted misinformation campaign - why doesn't one asked that about any other 'shampoo' - so that seed of doubt was planted and so easy maybe just blame Wen. there are a myriad of reasons why people lose hair. 

Respected Contributor

I have been using Wen since 2009 and for the first time in my life, I have been able to grow my hair long and keep it. My hair tends to knot up and only Wen keeps that from happening.

I tend to lose a lot of hair, but using the Wen seems to have reduced the amount of hair that I lose.

I mostly use the seasonals.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My experience with WEN is so positive that if I couldn't get it any more I would probably get a super-short pixie cut and  wear wigs if I wanted long hair.  I have much more hair, and it is in better condition than I have ever had at any other time in my life.  I've been using WEN for more than a decade now, and it is my desert island product, I never want to be without it!

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

I don't know of any alergies. I have never had a problem with any other product and since stopping it my scalp in time totally cleared up.