WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Chaz's 40% Off Sale/BlackFridayWeekend

I'm still learning my way around his new website but that didn't keep me from getting my deals.

Another Translucent Lip, a 613 EDP, and new to me, a Bella Body Treatment Balm.

Unfortunately the new website had no record of me having a WEN account. But in the process of setting up a new account I switched my tablet from desktop to mobile, and violá, my account popped up and my purchase history appeared onscreen.

Anyone else buy something?

Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz's 40% Off Sale/BlackFridayWeekend

I need a 32 oz cleanser because I'm totally out but the shipping charges are outrageous on his site. Almost $13 and I'm on the mainland. While I do much better most times on merchandise websites than QVC, for WEN products I usually wait for a QVC TSV.  Or just breakdown and grab what I need. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bmorechick ,

First of all, I weep for you being totally out of WEN cleansing conditioner.

Yep, he had to finally raise the free s&h limit up to $100. Not that I find it difficult to put $100. in my cart.

My savings were over $42, and my total order weighed only about 1 pound.

I understand your quart of cleanser won't ship at at the rate my tiny order did.

Respected Contributor

Yeah I think I might do it on the cheap and order two 16 oz  for 41$ From QVC  and its free shipping I think this weekend. Most of the formulas I have tried pretty much do the same thing for me so this is the most economical way to get it right now.

Respected Contributor

Looks like he has kept the sale going, I still see the banner on his Website for the sale.