WEN

Contributor

Wen Monthly Chat - February 2021

Hello. I am new here 🙂 and I was watching for someone to start the month of February. Sooo since I’m bored at home I thought I could 😉
Got some questions
#1 has anyone seen PJP items? I have been waiting for February😊
#2 I still don’t see the remoist mask in WVM - does QVC not carry certain scents?
#3 is there any possibility that Chaz actually will retire WVM or FGP. Any suggestions on what we can do to keep him from ever retiring those 😉
Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Monthly Chat - February 2021

@anonymous 8 

Hi - welcome to the Qforum!

Don't have answers for you as I don't use those particular products, just wanted to say hello!

Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

You can call the salon with any questions you may have or you can email them at:

customerservice@chazdean.com

They have stellar customer service.

Honored Contributor

@anonymous 8 

It sometimes takes a few days to get the new monthly product offers online.  But with all that's going on now, it's hard to say if all the same offers will be available as in the past.

I don't know anything about the WVM Remoist.  I do notice that none of the Remoists seem to be as popular as they used to be.  Also, sometimes at the end of the season, if something has sold out, it's not restocked.  February is the last month of the winter scents, so it's possible that may have happened with the WVM.  

As far as any formulas being retired, Chaz has done so with a few in the past.  Sometimes there are rumors of retirement but everyone makes such a fuss that they stay.  But it's really QVC that decides what they want to carry, so Chaz has little to no say in what ends up here.

I hope they don't quit carrying the WVM since it's my favorite!  

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome! I’ve been wondering about the WVM remoist as well because usually they offer the large 8 oz during the winter months. I see there is a UNIBT & cc combo and the cc and mist which I purchased either in dec or nov. also the oils are usual a special as well. I just went through the products and see that the spring scents are now available in the remoist and cc. The PJP products aren’t up yet. Perhaps there will be a deal coming up some time this month, I certainly hope so.
Respected Contributor

@anonymous 8 

Oh thank you for starting Feb!

You have been given some good tips for your questions already,

As far as scents being retired, you don't always know for sure.

Some years Chaz does specials on his website of retired scents.

I got some great deals on Fall Apple Spice during those sales.

I hope he repeats them sometime...Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thanks Wen girls! Let’s see who spots PJP first😉
I will give their customer service a call🙂
Contributor

Another question for all of you - how many seasonal UNIBTs do you have ? I have FGP, FPP, WVM, WWC, WWB and PJP. I would like to get a spring and a summer. I think my choices for summer will be SPL or SMM. I like Josie Maran’s body butter but I really am loving the UNIBTs more🙂
Respected Contributor

Right now, I have Spring Floral, Winter Vanilla Mint, Bella, Sweet Almond Mint, Plum Pear, Wild Berry, White Pumpkin and Truth.

I tried Josie Maran's Whipped Argan Oil and pitched it.  It smelled nice but it was super sticky. 

Chaz's NBTs are all I need.

Honored Contributor

@anonymous 8 wrote:
Another question for all of you - how many seasonal UNIBTs do you have ? I have FGP, FPP, WVM, WWC, WWB and PJP. I would like to get a spring and a summer. I think my choices for summer will be SPL or SMM. I like Josie Maran’s body butter but I really am loving the UNIBTs more🙂

@anonymous 8 

I'm with you on that.  I tried JM's Body Butter once and didn't like it at all, even though I do use some of her facial products.  UNIBT is my choice, hands down, over anything else.

Right now all I have is the 319 UNIBT.  I'm on my last jar, so I hope we get some options for that in the near future.  

I used up my last WVM UNIBT and decided to pare down my products.  I had gotten too many bottles and jars of too many products and it got confusing, not to mention expensive.  I'm going to stick with a few basics from now on.