WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Monthly Chat - February 2021

@kimi bee wrote:

I just saw a comment from WEN on fb that mentions Chaz's next QVC appearance on March 16.  
I had asked about potential TSVs last month, and I'm hoping that he'll have a good one.

I've been using Tea Tree the last few years, and I'm finding it was getting harsh for me.  I got the Blessings set based on recommendations here, and am loving the formulas and most of the scents!  Thanks!

@kimi bee 

Oh thank you, I can't wait to hear what it could be...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I thought PJP comes out in May for Mother's Day.  I don't know why I think that.  I was looking at my bottle of PJP today and need to order more.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

@VaBelle35 I heard Chaz say on FB live the other day that PJP will be at the Q in March (I'm assuming during his show??)

Honored Contributor

@scullychick   Thanks so much!  I'll be ready

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks to @Suz585 for sending the long-neck pumps from her side of the world over to my side of the world, in order to make my new shower and WEN bottles look all perfectly lined up. No more up-down look with the different length of pumps that WEN is now sending out.

Also thanks to someone with the initials NN on Facebook who saw my plea and sent a few to me too. Don't believe she posts on our forum, so I don't want to give her real name.

Both of these people are super generous in giving up their pumps so I can have a WEN cubby hole in my shower that looks PERFECT! And with the couple of extras I still have, I can use them with the Summer Pink Lemonade and possibly the Spring Desert Poppy! Just waiting to hear the reviews on the Poppy and see if it is too floral, as the floral scents are usually too strong for me.

1C77248B-3037-4209-B4C4-38DF422BE4E8.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Now, that's exactly how my Wen shelf would look if I had one, lol. All the bottles lined up neatly and all the same size with the same tall pumps.

Did I mention you also have my favorites in your line-up?

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

Did you hear me "applaude" when I saw your shower!.. lol

Just beautiful!  Plus all that Wen!!  I don't do FB or you could of had my pumps also, (so I could of gotten your info)..Glad you were able to find them ..Smiley Happy enjoy!

I am getting the Poppy, even tho I don't do the florals usually..I think yanga said it wasn't too floral if I remember correctly..

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi @riley1  Thanks for the comments.

And yes, @quadmimi  your applaud came across loud and clear. Smiley LOL Be sure to tell me what you think about the Poppy, since you don't care for florals either. Hope we don't end up callling it "poopy"!

Now that I have exceeded seven different ones (don't count Tea Tree because it is always my first cleanse), I can't really do the "ginger pumpkin on Mondays, vanilla mint on Tuesdays," etc. So in order to keep track which one I last used, what I will do is turn the pump a different direction after using a scent. Yes, my memory is that bad from day to day! ha!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

Funny about the Poppy!  For some reason I feel I am going to like it..Smiley Happy
If I had your Wen stash I might have to wash more than once a day just to have the fun of using so many scents...Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - I'm with you regarding the "Poppy" CC.