WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen Monthly Chat - February 2021

@worldtraveler nice shower love it! Mine is much smaller and my niche only holds six bottles.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Six is a lot of bottles too! We are just lucky, aren't we, that we have niches. I think we all should send in our photos to Chaz to show our devotion to his products. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler Good idea!! I keep the over flow of bottles on my bench . Since I have a half wall they can’t be seen by anyone unless they actually open the shower door. just my six bottles get a lot of comments . They should know there’s two gallons behind that wall!!💜I love my new shower I feel like I’m on vacation every time I step into it. It’s my escape from reality ! Hope you’re enjoying yours as much as I am mine.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Oh, I definitely am! But.....it's a lot of glass to wipe/squeegee down! But well worth it. 

Regular Contributor

I LOVE this!  I have the opposite problem. I have two shelf "cubbies"  They each hold 4-32 ounce bottles.  But they don't fit with the tall pumps and I now need more of the original pumps for my bottles to all fit.  I've got some on the floor and some on the shelves....First world problems! 🤣

Honored Contributor

Three words...SPRING FRESH FLORAL!

I used it for my 2nd cleanse today (mixed with BS Indigo), wore SFF NIBT & perfume.  Man, it smells more beautiful every time I wear it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I used it for my 2nd cleanse today (mixed with BS Indigo), wore SFF NIBT & perfume.  Man, it smells more beautiful every time I wear it!

@SurferWife 

I forgot about SFF...sounds like it's working well for you..Smiley Wink

How is your perm?  Do you like it..

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife 

I forgot about SFF...sounds like it's working well for you..Smiley Wink

How is your perm?  Do you like it..

@quadmimi 

I ❤️ my perm!  My curls are more even in diameter.  I'm very pleased with the results.  I'll post a picture after I get my color done.  I'm changing up my red a bit to include more violet.  Should be fun!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler I bought V36701 bio cleaner cloths for the glass. Bio cleaner used to have white cloths that were the best thing I ever used for glass cleaning and these are right up there with them. I use them in my glass and stainless. It makes it so effortless to wipe down the shower glass .
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@worldtraveler I bought V36701 bio cleaner cloths for the glass. Bio cleaner used to have white cloths that were the best thing I ever used for glass cleaning and these are right up there with them. I use them in my glass and stainless. It makes it so effortless to wipe down the shower glass .

@ANewHue 

I know this is for @World Traveler 

but my shower is glass also, so I am on my 

way to check it out...yes it's lots of care, (but 

I don't have "cool" Wen shelf's like you guysSmiley Happy