WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen Monthly Chat - February 2021

@quadmimi u start off with it dry and just use the water that’s in the glass. Then squeeze out as much of the water as you can as you go. Let me know how u like them. The glass & stainless stays cleaner longer.
Honored Contributor

I have been using the squeegee first to get most of the water and following up with the micro clothes lately. Works well. My shower glass has a warranty on it and their cleaning suggestions are to use the squeegee and/or micro cloths.

But my other "must do" with the shower is the oil-rubbed bronze fixtures. You need to make sure they are wiped dry or after a while they will get the white calcium (or whatever) buildup. I knew that when I chose them.

Showering takes a little bit more time now because of the wipe-down, but well worth it! Not sorry I got these fixtures for the whole bathroom.

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler my daughter chose the oil rubbed as well.
Respected Contributor

Can't wait for Chaz's visit!  I am sure there will be many great "deals" this visit..Even with Salon's closed & new ways to present his products he is still bringing us amazing hair care, body & face care...I love my WEN!! 

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Can't wait for Chaz's visit!  I am sure there will be many great "deals" this visit..Even with Salon's closed & new ways to present his products he is still bringing us amazing hair care, body & face care...I love my WEN!! 

@quadmimi 

Good grief!  Are salons in LA still closed?  Geese!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi 

Good grief!  Are salons in LA still closed?  Geese!

@SurferWife 

I hope they are open now, Az has been open for a long time, but I know at first it was very limited..Plus Chaz had just opened his NY salon, (I think it got to open)..

He is always so calm, I am sure that has helped working thru it all..

*(I am a worrying "mess",  I would not want my own business, probably wouldn't last a day)! lol

Respected Contributor

The new Spring Desert Poppy & Summer Lemonade all show on waitlist, so assuming they are just not released yet?  All others are in stock...(in every configuration that I can see)...hmmm

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Yes, that is what it usually means when something hasn't been presented yet and said waitlist. QVC evidently is not letting anyone purchase it yet, which I appreciate. I would prefer Chaz would get as much quota credit as he can, and that only happens when we order during his presentations.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi Yes, that is what it usually means when something hasn't been presented yet and said waitlist. QVC evidently is not letting anyone purchase it yet, which I appreciate. I would prefer Chaz would get as much quota credit as he can, and that only happens when we order during his presentations.

@World Traveler 

Yes that is what I figured..I can wait for sure, (but I want the Poppy & Lemonade both. Woman Very Happy

*along with every Summer CC I can wiggle in...lol

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi I want to hear the reviews first on the Poppy; and I am quite sure I will love the Lemonade. Probably get the Poppy right away too; can always return it.