WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen Monthly Chat - February 2021

@anonymous 8 I have a few of my fav seasonal UNIBTs. I have WVM, WWF and FPP ,hope , light , joy and I love SMM for the warmer months. I like to stock the large (20 oz) 319 but lately I’ve been using more of the Bella spirit.
Trusted Contributor

So Chaz just tweeted that he will be on “to tell the truth” tonight. hmmm...
Trusted Contributor

ok sorry about the post - seems like he was reposting someone else being on. Sorry if I confused anyone.
Respected Contributor

I went to get my hair colored today with a lady that has done it a couple times now..I was telling her about the Wen Scalp Tonic, & this time she said "wow" you have alot of new fuzzy hair in your hair line..She said it will be great to follow the progress..Thank you Chaz for this product..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I went to get my hair colored today with a lady that has done it a couple times now..I was telling her about the Wen Scalp Tonic, & this time she said "wow" you have alot of new fuzzy hair in your hair line..She said it will be great to follow the progress..Thank you Chaz for this product..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi 

I agree & I'm not even consistent in using it every single night.  I use it a few times a week & I can see a lot of new baby hairs on my hairline.  I also use it on my eyebrows.  I should make an effort to use it every night, or at least every other night.  I'm going to keep it on A-D.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi 

I agree & I'm not even consistent in using it every single night.  I use it a few times a week & I can see a lot of new baby hairs on my hairline.  I also use it on my eyebrows.  I should make an effort to use it every night, or at least every other night.  I'm going to keep it on A-D.

@SurferWife 

Yes I have missed a few nights, but not many..I will take any "new" hair I can get, "especially" along the hairline...I will try in my eyebrows, maybe it will lessen my huge orders of "IT" eyebrow pencil...lol

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi and @SurferWife this is encouraging news since I just started really using it. I really slacked off with my 3-4 times a week oil treatments and I feel my hair has suffered. Even being home every day I can’t see myself using it every night and was wondering if 3-4 would bring results.
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@quadmimiand @SurferWife this is encouraging news since I just started really using it. I really slacked off with my 3-4 times a week oil treatments and I feel my hair has suffered. Even being home every day I can’t see myself using it every night and was wondering if 3-4 would bring results.

@ANewHue 

I think any use of the Tonic is good..I usually do it every night, but have missed a few.

I am very encouraged & will keep it up. I use the sponge make-up wedge to apply around my hairline, & transfered mine to an old tea tree dropper bottle I had, as running the dropper thru my hair is just easier for me...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi it was you that posted that great idea about using the dropper!! I didn’t have any problem with my pump until the other night. I just posted about this . I will be doing the same thing thanks for the great idea!
New Contributor

I just saw a comment from WEN on fb that mentions Chaz's next QVC appearance on March 16.  
I had asked about potential TSVs last month, and I'm hoping that he'll have a good one.

I've been using Tea Tree the last few years, and I'm finding it was getting harsh for me.  I got the Blessings set based on recommendations here, and am loving the formulas and most of the scents!  Thanks!