WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - DECEMBER

@SurferWife - nice gifts and yes, a great way to clean your closet of product you aren't crazy about. Makes more room for future purchases of Wen, lol. 

Talk about not being able to part with something, I started a quilt about 2 years ago which I was thinking might be a gift for my daughter. I loved the fabric and the pattern. Finished the blocks and started piecing it together and decided I did not like the way the blocks were "laying". The seams/pressing just weren't looking right. I undid the entire quilt and resewed/pressed each block then sewed it back together. 

I took to my quilter friend for the finishing touches and when I got it back it was so beautiful - I had tears in my eyes. So, I was selfish and kept that quilt for myself. It was a lot of blood, sweat and tears. It is now in my living room and I smile every time I look at it. 

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

After work I poured a spot of wine (as my English friend says in her proper English) & pulled EVERYTHING out of my WEN/misc. beauty items closet & reorganized!

I put together a Christmas beauty package for my housekeeper (the Aveda leave-in conditioner I told y'all about earlier this week, WEN comb, STP treatment oil (I am seriously overstocked on oil & don't use it quickly enough to make a dent), Josie Maran Infinity Creamy Oil & Divine Drip Sleeping Nectar (part of earlier TSV & I knew it would be a part of my gift stash since I'm not a huge fan of those 2 products).  I thought of giving her one of my 3 oz. tubes of 319 NIBT, but I couldn't bring myself to part with it, even though I prefer 613.  I don't know how much of a beauty product lover she is, so I like reserve gifting my WEN for beauty aficionado girlfriends.  I think it will still be a nice gift, plus it gave me a chance to clean my closet!

For my other girlfriend I think I'll gift her a 613 Eau de Parfumerie (I have 2 extra bottles) & a 3 oz. 319 NIBT (I'm too stinky with my 613).

I think that will be it for my beauty gifts this year!

@SurferWife  Add me to your list!...The Wen oil, & Josie divine drip, you can just brown bag it for me...Woman LOL

*I am sure they will love it!

LOL!  I do like some of Josie's products & still have a few in my closet.

I didn't realize when I was typing stingy it came out stinky.  That;s just downright funny!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

After work I poured a spot of wine (as my English friend says in her proper English) & pulled EVERYTHING out of my WEN/misc. beauty items closet & reorganized!

I put together a Christmas beauty package for my housekeeper (the Aveda leave-in conditioner I told y'all about earlier this week, WEN comb, STP treatment oil (I am seriously overstocked on oil & don't use it quickly enough to make a dent), Josie Maran Infinity Creamy Oil & Divine Drip Sleeping Nectar (part of earlier TSV & I knew it would be a part of my gift stash since I'm not a huge fan of those 2 products).  I thought of giving her one of my 3 oz. tubes of 319 NIBT, but I couldn't bring myself to part with it, even though I prefer 613.  I don't know how much of a beauty product lover she is, so I like reserve gifting my WEN for beauty aficionado girlfriends.  I think it will still be a nice gift, plus it gave me a chance to clean my closet!

For my other girlfriend I think I'll gift her a 613 Eau de Parfumerie (I have 2 extra bottles) & a 3 oz. 319 NIBT (I'm too stinky with my 613).

@SurferWife  Add me to your list!...The Wen oil, & Josie divine drip, you can just brown bag it for me...Woman LOL

I didn't realize when I was typing stingy it came out stinky.  That;s just downright funny!

@SurferWife 

LOL I never noticed either, but then I am told I don't notice alot "these days"...Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I bathed the little feller in STP today!  I wanted something different & I never opened STP this summer, so since it's summer here year-round I opened one & bathed him!  He smells like a yummy tropical drink!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone, happy December !!! I’m beyond disappointed . I learned a few weeks ago the classic body cleansers have been discontinued. I’m surprised that we weren’t given the opportunity to stock up. I’ve been using the POM bcc for 10 years.
Regular Contributor

@ANewHue 

I can get by with using traditional CC as a body wash but it looks like the Nourishing Body Lotion is gone, too.  I don't always need the intensive moisture from NIBT and this really balanced my stash.  I'm with you - very disappointed these are gone.  

Esteemed Contributor

@gussie yes I liked to use the lotion in the Summer months. I am hoping Chaz has something bigger and better on the way. It’s not like him to do this. Besides POm Bcc was his davorite too
Honored Contributor

Who knew that fresh blueberries in my sparkling wine would be so tasty fun to drink?

Esteemed Contributor

@surgerwife hahaha Enjoy!🍸
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!