WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Happy December Everyone! Hope this finds you all well and getting ready to shop tomorrow with Chaz. 

How are your holiday plans going? Looks like we will be home here in SC as going to NY to visit the grands will be out of the question this time around. It seems so weird to be here for Christmas since we have always gone north.

Hope you have a great month and enjoy those TSVs. I am passing on that this time around but would sure love to hear about the Summer Pink Lemonade - that seems to be the one I might like.

Ok, bye for now - Riley1

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - DECEMBER

@riley1 Thanks for starting us off on this awesome month of the year! I too am eager to have Chaz back. I need some more of the translucent lip balm and also some more Tea Tree oil. Prefer to order when he is presenting so he gets the quota credit. Going to go thru my cupboards to see if I need anything more.

I want to read some reviews of the Summer Pink Lemonade, although I am pretty certain I will love it! Sounds yummy, right? 

Respected Contributor

Hi, Riley1 and thank you for starting the new month.  My Black Friday is still taking it's tour.  I did get the TSV in seasonal in Oct. but those new ones won't be in there until the season comes around.

I was asking this morning but did not get any reply, did anyone try Truth yet?  I would like to know before I "Take the plunge".  Hopefully someone can describe it.

I am looking forward to the show or shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Am I reading the Program Guide correct - Chaz is only on for one hour tomorrow? That was all I found. TIA Riley1

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Yes, that is my understanding. Let's hope something changes before then and he has more time "with us." 

Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 4.25.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 4.25.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 4.25.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 4.26.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 4.26.21 AM.png

Honored Contributor

What did everyone get? I got the Tea Tree oil and was going to get the translucent lip balm, BUT.....it only comes as part of a set, not by itself. Smiley Sad   Although he always has good deals on sets of things, it is a bummer when all you really need is just ONE of something in a set. 

That is all I got this time around. We have to wait until March before he comes back, unless they need him at the last minute, which sometimes happens.

Esteemed Contributor

Not wanting a set of the seasonals because I really just want to try the SPL, I got the 20 oz. 319 NBT. I thought I had an extra jar stashed and it turns out I'm on the last jar. This will last until spring so I'm good for awhile.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Me too! I just want to try the Summer Pink Lemonade. I would mind trying the Spring Desert Poppy, but am quite sure I would react the same way I do to all products that have floral accents; they are just not for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - I'm the same way with florals. Don't want to have to send it back or find other ways to use up the product. I had to do that with WRC - a real pain. That's when I learned 16 oz. on new products was the best way for me to go.