WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - DECEMBER

@quadmimi I love designing but not under the gun. I needed to reduce the size of my vanity and other things. I sat here for weeks looking for vanities on line. By the time I was done with mine I lost steam to start the other one. So one day I had to meet the contractor at the supply where they have displays. We picked up all the supplies and I said to him “I want to design another bathroom now” he looked at me and I said “maybe I need to buy a new house” lol. At least now if I get way too stressed I lock myself in there with all my Wen and come out like I could rule the world.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@worldrraveler I always wanted a glass block window fir as long as I can remember. It was something I wasn’t comprising on. I love it. My poor electrician friend I’m
Driving him crazy because I love lights and I keep saying can we do this? He thinks I lost it but has been very patient.

@ANewHue Oh that would be nice. My sister has a glass block window and loves it.

As to electrician, I did have two outlets on the sink area already and he put in a third. Then the contractor put a seating area in the bathroom that is sort of semi-circle. Now there are two more outlets in that area! Technically I could have 10 things plugged in at once! LOL!

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Speaking of custom showers, I saw online a shower where the glass was smoke, kind of like tinted windows. I have never seen that before and thought, "well, my shower glass hasn't been put in yet, maybe I could do that," but then thought how that would probably make the bathroom seem closed in. So I will stick with the clear glass.

What do you think of the shaded shower glass? Actually I found that under the towel warmer rack section of the internet. I want a towel warmer put up and am trying to find the exact one that will fit on a smaller space of wall that I still haven't put anything else on.

Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 7.51.14 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler I never saw this I kind of like it but would depend on the size of the bathroom. Originally I was going to use a “water glass” door and the more I thought about it I was becoming hesitant . Then I discussed it with the glass guy and he told me it costs 3-4 times more so that was that. Lol
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi Speaking of custom showers, I saw online a shower where the glass was smoke, kind of like tinted windows. I have never seen that before and thought, "well, my shower glass hasn't been put in yet, maybe I could do that," but then thought how that would probably make the bathroom seem closed in. So I will stick with the clear glass.

What do you think of the shaded shower glass? Actually I found that under the towel warmer rack section of the internet. I want a towel warmer put up and am trying to find the exact one that will fit on a smaller space of wall that I still haven't put anything else on.

Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 7.51.14 PM.png

@World Traveler 

I kind of like it!  I wonder if the glass it treated so it doesn't take "so much" work to dry it each day.. We have some glass now, but it's alot of work to squiggy it off & dry it each time..I think there is a treatment to apply to help that out..

Oh a towel warmer would be great!..I love how many "outlet" plugs you have...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@quadmimiI love designing but not under the gun. I needed to reduce the size of my vanity and other things. I sat here for weeks looking for vanities on line. By the time I was done with mine I lost steam to start the other one. So one day I had to meet the contractor at the supply where they have displays. We picked up all the supplies and I said to him “I want to design another bathroom now” he looked at me and I said “maybe I need to buy a new house” lol. At least now if I get way too stressed I lock myself in there with all my Wen and come out like I could rule the world.

@ANewHue 

Well a good thought on locking yourself in !.. lol

I am sure it's been a ton of work, (plus being displaced) but you will have  a

Wen dream bathroom for all your efforts!..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@worldtraveler I never saw this I kind of like it but would depend on the size of the bathroom. Originally I was going to use a “water glass” door and the more I thought about it I was becoming hesitant . Then I discussed it with the glass guy and he told me it costs 3-4 times more so that was that. Lol

@ANewHue What is a water glass door? It's not too late for me to change directions! LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@worldwater. It has ripples in it not flat glass, I’m sure you’ve seen it.
Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Well, you were so, so right! I contacted Chaz's customer service and they are sending me FIVE 32-ounce pumps/plungers; I already had a couple in the drawer.

I received the 32-ounce size from Amazon, which looked like they would work, and they do.....sort of. They don't have the HIGH plunger like Chaz's; they are lower. So I needed to do extra pumps to get the same amount I normally do with just one pump from Chaz's dispenser.

I offered to pay Chaz's CS people, but they haven't said anything about the cost. More than willing to do that.

Again, thanks! Absolutely no substitute for his pumps!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi Well, you were so, so right! I contacted Chaz's customer service and they are sending me FIVE 32-ounce pumps/plungers; I already had a couple in the drawer.

I received the 32-ounce size from Amazon, which looked like they would work, and they do.....sort of. They don't have the HIGH plunger like Chaz's; they are lower. So I needed to do extra pumps to get the same amount I normally do with just one pump from Chaz's dispenser.

I offered to pay Chaz's CS people, but they haven't said anything about the cost. More than willing to do that.

Again, thanks! Absolutely no substitute for his pumps!

@World Traveler 

Yes Chaz's pumps are the best...I have had other 32oz pumps & they felt, "flimsy" not alot of power or something...lol

Glad you got the pumps!