WEN

Honored Contributor

@NMCrazyCatLady wrote:

@bebe777 I try to use them twice a week but it usually ends up being once. My favorite one is the MIF, of course. I use them on my scalp and cuticles/nails. However the TT oil I also use when I go fishing, or am going to be outside and layer it with the TT RTM all over any exposed skin. 

@NMCrazyCatLady, I think you may be the first person who's mentioned that she really liked the MIF OIl... lol, I don't think I even realize that it had been offered. Smiley Happy

I've been also using the TT oils to soothe summer bug bites. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

lol, someone hold @Kjelle back... the SHP ODO is on the air. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@NMCrazyCatLady wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@NMCrazyCatLady wrote:

Oh here we go with the NBT. Stay strong, stay strong......

@NMCrazyCatLady, lol, those 3oz tubes of NBT can be really convenient. Smiley Wink

LOL! They are sitting in my cart........taunting me...........

@NMCrazyCatLady, lol, they're just being friendly and saying hello. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@crblu wrote:

I indulged in 2 small glasses while I was watching the Belmont Stakes but, what the heck, I won't turn down one more! Man Wink

@crblu 'Small' glasses, huh?

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Occasional Contributor

As does mine if I let it dry naturally, but it also tends somewhat frizzy.

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

And what do you know, yet another charity supported by Team WEN!

@Kjelle, lol, but of course... I just didn't know what to say this afternoon. 

Occasional Contributor

I did that once.....ONCE!  Put the oil in my hair at night and attempted to wash it out the next morning.  What a disaster.  Took 2 washes to get it out.  Yuck!

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@bebe777

I only use Tarte bronzing Maracuja oil in the summer on my face and no longer use the Maracuja oil like 

i use to.  QVC has a lot less Tarte on since Maureen sold her company. I actually purchase the bronzing oil from Tarte's website when they have a good sale.

I only use Wen oil on my hair.  SHP, SCLV, TT and I forgot MIF!

@jpie, oh I didn't realize that she sold her company. What a shame... that can spell disaster for a brand. Is the maricula Oil still as good?

It sounds like the Wen oil is the winner here. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@crblu wrote:

I did get those!

I got the 4 pc 613 kit back in March and just finished up the NBT last month.  I was glad to see this one offered the other day without any hair products.  My hair doesn't like 613 but my nose sure does!

@crblu, I love the 613 scent too. Smiley Happy

Chaz calls 613 CC "wen on steroids" and one reason for that is that it has the most amino acid complex of all the CCs. -- That's great for me becasue i have baby fine hair. 

But if you have healthy hair, or thick/coarse hair... then you may not want to use it as often... becasue it can make your hair brittle.

Respected Contributor

July 23 is my birthday too!  Chaz and I have the same birthday.