WEN

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

Okay, I took the plunge.....20 pumps of mousse on my short, fine/thin hair! WOW!!!!! What a difference! I have absolutely NO body in my hair and refuse to get permanents. But what 20 pumps of mousse did for my hair is, as Chaz would say, INSANE! I have so much body and fullness! My hair not only feels fuller/thicker, it looks it! 

I am so sorry I was late to the party on this product. But now that I know, I'm definitely going to get some more. Am thinking of the 613 mousse. Like all other 613 products, is this one even more incredible than the core mousse?

Thanks to all who have recommended the mousse and shared your experiences in other threads about this and other Chaz products. @bebe777 @sonechko @SurferWife @ChynnaBlue

holy smokes, 20 pumps? Can I ask how long your hair is?

@HappyDaze Extremely short! ha! But wanted to see what would happen after hearing others talk about how many pumps they put in.

My normally thin, limp hair had so much more volume and fullness after 20 pumps. Amazing what that stuff does! Quite sure I don't need that much, but went with what I heard Chaz and others talk about how many pumps they use. One person said they did 20, so I tried that. Another person (I think on Periscope) said they used 40-50, but they probably have very long hair.

Anyways, it was a fun experiment, and I'm not opposed to using that much again. But will probably taper down to a more acceptable number, which will make the bottle last longer. Smiley Happy

Today I'm going to try the mousse/treatment spray on dry hair experiment that I've read others talk about. I do love reading about everyone's ideas and try them when I want the same result they are getting.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

Okay, I took the plunge.....20 pumps of mousse on my short, fine/thin hair! WOW!!!!! What a difference! I have absolutely NO body in my hair and refuse to get permanents. But what 20 pumps of mousse did for my hair is, as Chaz would say, INSANE! I have so much body and fullness! My hair not only feels fuller/thicker, it looks it! 

I am so sorry I was late to the party on this product. But now that I know, I'm definitely going to get some more. Am thinking of the 613 mousse. Like all other 613 products, is this one even more incredible than the core mousse?

Thanks to all who have recommended the mousse and shared your experiences in other threads about this and other Chaz products. @bebe777 @sonechko @SurferWife @ChynnaBlue

Respected Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh so excited my 613 mousse should be here tomorrow, (well that is what is says)

After reading this thread I can't imagine anything better than my FTP hair this week, but we will see....thanks for all the great idea's...

@quadmimi I ordered it too and should be here next week. Am anxious to try it!

Mine didn't show today, (I was afraid the shipping update was wrong) so looks like Mon before I can get it...But hoping by Tues to know the results!...Good for yours coming also, let us know...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh so excited my 613 mousse should be here tomorrow, (well that is what is says)

After reading this thread I can't imagine anything better than my FTP hair this week, but we will see....thanks for all the great idea's...

@quadmimi I ordered it too and should be here next week. Am anxious to try it!

Mine didn't show today, (I was afraid the shipping update was wrong) so looks like Mon before I can get it...But hoping by Tues to know the results!...Good for yours coming also, let us know

@quadmimi Will do, but mine is still showing that it is processing. Grrrr!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

oky dokey then.

Honored Contributor

Tried the mousse with the treatment spray on dry hair that I have read others are doing. Well, that worked too! First time I had done that. I still prefer to wash my hair every day, but nice to know I don't have to.

I also tried going down from 20 pumps of mousse, which I did because I heard of someone else doing that, to around 10. Interestingly, it didn't give me as much volume on my very short hair as the 20 pumps. It gave body, but the 20 pumps (which I thought was overkill) really does make a difference! 

My 613 mousse is STILL in processing! Double Grrrrrr! 

So fun to experiment with the suggestions you all give!

Respected Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

Tried the mousse with the treatment spray on dry hair that I have read others are doing. Well, that worked too! First time I had done that. I still prefer to wash my hair every day, but nice to know I don't have to.

I also tried going down from 20 pumps of mousse, which I did because I heard of someone else doing that, to around 10. Interestingly, it didn't give me as much volume on my very short hair as the 20 pumps. It gave body, but the 20 pumps (which I thought was overkill) really does make a difference! 

Ok i tried my 613 mousse today.. My hair looks good but now i am thinking i didnt use enough.. I have hair just below ears i used 3-4 pumps after SC after i blotted of some of water.. Will up to 6-8 pumps tomorrow.. I cleasnse everday, an have to color my roots..

Hope your is sent soon!..

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

Ok i tried my 613 mousse today.. My hair looks good but now i am thinking i didnt use enough.. I have hair just below ears i used 3-4 pumps after SC after i blotted of some of water.. Will up to 6-8 pumps tomorrow.. I cleasnse everday, an have to color my roots..

@quadmimi My hair is shorter, but I found a difference between the 10 pumps and the 20 pumps of the lavender mousse. Not sure why I need so much to get the desired effect, but am thinking the 613 mousse may be stronger and I won't need as much. Thanks for your update and am glad you got it!

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@quadmimi My hair is a little shorter than yours, but I'm letting it grow over the winter Smiley Surprised I started with 3 pumps, but I used 5 this morning with very good results & thinking I could do 6. So I bet you can do 6 to 8 pumps. Also, like bebe I'm using more SC. I like the results I'm getting with 2 pumps Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@quadmimi My hair is shorter, but I found a difference between the 10 pumps and the 20 pumps of the lavender mousse. Not sure why I need so much to get the desired effect, but am thinking the 613 mousse may be stronger and I won't need as much. Thanks for your update and am glad you got it!

@World Traveler I think my hair was as short as yours back in the summer. I am one of those that's careful not to use too much leave in products. But I'm discovering that I can use much more than I thought.

I have several different mousses & use the same amount of whichever one I'm inspired to use at the time. I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on the 613 & hope it arrives ASAP Smiley Wink