WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: HOW MANY SNIFFED THEIR SPRING HONEY LILAC EDP TODAY &

@sailor_moon wrote:

My SHL EDP is being delivered by a snail 🐌 riding on the back of a turtle🐢.

@sailor_moon lol cute little emoticons and so true! sheesh!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko

@sonechko wrote:

What I really-really-really want to know, is WHAT the heck my packages doing just sitting in this Bermuda triangle hole called Florence SC????

I swear, seeing this "Florence SC" place really gets me mad! Because I know, there is no way out of there for quite a while.

How come my TSV ordered on the 19th, got to my house on the morning of 22th? That TSV was sent from Q Ontario, CA wear house. My another TSV is still sitting pretty in black hole of Florence, SC.

It is visiting my TSV, that I badly need, I hope they enjoy their long visit in SC...you would think you being in Ca, and me the neighbor in Az could avoid the "hole"....

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe @quadmimi. But being in California all the time, I've got only one TSV package via Ontario warehouse. The rest of my packages still reside in Florence, SC. So, who knows?

Respected Contributor

Lol, sonechko! That is what it smells like once the florals start to mix. Maybe he did put lily of the valley in it. I will have to check the ingredients again.

I hope yours comes quickly!
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Maybe @quadmimi. But being in California all the time, I've got only one TSV package via Ontario warehouse. The rest of my packages still reside in Florence, SC. So, who knows?

well hopefull in time they will switch things to this new Ca warehouse...I just know when I see the SC hole, it then goes to Vernon Ca anyway, then back to Az...why bypass Az is what I don't get....but then they didn't ask me...Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I had 3 packages from QVC delivered today, to my apartment complex's office! I was at work. I won't have time to get over there during business hours until Friday!

One of them was my EDP. I am happy, but yet...........Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I got my backup bottle of oil today and am a happy camper! My hubby is anxiously awaiting his CC which just shipped today (I ordered the CC and oil at the same time, oddly enough).

Esteemed Contributor

Bummer, @Wen_Woman! ... happy, but yet.....!

I would be pissed. And happy. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I got my SHL perfume today!   Love it.  Initially, it smells like when I walk in my backyard when my lilacs are in full bloom.  It  is definitely a perfume.  When it dries down, it is soft  and lilacs mixed with another flower- lily of the valley?  The drydown is so lovely that this will be one of my signature scents.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lrmuffin wrote:

I got my SHL perfume today!   Love it.  Initially, it smells like when I walk in my backyard when my lilacs are in full bloom.  It  is definitely a perfume.  When it dries down, it is soft  and lilacs mixed with another flower- lily of the valley?  The drydown is so lovely that this will be one of my signature scents.  

"..... this will be one of my signature scents." - This is what I wanted to get out of Chaz perfume! I am not a big perfume user, and those few I have, only irritate me, not that I have allergies or headaches from them, but just don't like them. And some of them were my favorite fragrances before....

I think, I've changed. I want now a totally different and updated quality in fragrances, hair products and in skin care.

WEN is my love when it comes to hair care, this Chaz guy is so talented, I do have very high hopes for SHL EDT to become my "signature scent" too, @lrmuffin!

Well, until the time he comes up with something totally amazing again! He seems to progress in perfume making with each new one. Smiley Happy