WEN

Esteemed Contributor

319.....Maybe this is all I need?

I've only been using the 319 Nbt on my face everyday for a little over three weeks now and I'm amazed.  Not only how my skin looks but how it feels.  It feels firm, very firm.  I always used argan oil and then added the Milk to it when I started having problems with my skin.   This week I took the suggestion  from @bebe777 to use POM oil under my eyes and it has also been dramatic.  I'm starting to think this maybe all I need, anyone else feeling this way?

Trusted Contributor

Re: 319.....Maybe this is all I need?

@ANewHue that sounds like an awesome use of all the Wen goodness. I have not had success with Wen on my face & body due to my suuuuuper sensitive skin, but I think the 319 without added fragrance is the change I need to make. My skin is very picky!

Now that I have tried the Wen oil I will never buy body lotion again. I will finish what I have (which is L'Occitane, so not shabby), and then likely use the oils for ever. I definitely want to try the NBT/true body wash now too. Obviously my hair products are now all Wen, and I do use it for shave cream because the difference is stunning.

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@ANewHue that sounds like an awesome use of all the Wen goodness. I have not had success with Wen on my face & body due to my suuuuuper sensitive skin, but I think the 319 without added fragrance is the change I need to make. My skin is very picky!

Now that I have tried the Wen oil I will never buy body lotion again. I will finish what I have (which is L'Occitane, so not shabby), and then likely use the oils for ever. I definitely want to try the NBT/true body wash now too. Obviously my hair products are now all Wen, and I do use it for shave cream because the difference is stunning.

@yisbuff2 Were you able to get the TSV in 319? I know you had an issue with the 613 scent

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@yisbuff2 Were you able to get the TSV in 319? I know you had an issue with the 613 scent

@FleaMktQn I didn't get it because I didn't think I would use all the products. I think that is what I lovingly refer to as a "bone head move." This month has been so chaotic that my decision making skills are, shall we say, suspect. Cat Surprised Ah, well - perhaps in a different configuration!

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@FleaMktQn I didn't get it because I didn't think I would use all the products. I think that is what I lovingly refer to as a "bone head move." This month has been so chaotic that my decision making skills are, shall we say, suspect. Cat Surprised Ah, well - perhaps in a different configuration!

@yisbuff2 I know things have been crazy for you & I didn't see you on much when the TSV was available Smiley Sad

I ask cuz if you would still like to have it I can increase my order & get one for you Smiley Wink You have plenty of time to think about it Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn you are the sweetest! I may just do that. Let me know when the deciding time happens! If something groovy happens in the April show I may HOP on it then. *hilarious easter joke laughter ensues*

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@FleaMktQn you are the sweetest! I may just do that. Let me know when the deciding time happens! If something groovy happens in the April show I may HOP on it then. *hilarious easter joke laughter ensues*

Smiley LOLWoman LOLCat LOL  I'm Hoppy to do it @yisbuff2 My next shipments are in May & June, I got one if each Smiley Embarassed I think I qualify as a Wen hoarder Smiley Embarassed

The cost all in with tax & free shipping is $74.85

Trusted Contributor

The TSV package was still available yesterday.  It is only $7 more-which is still an outrageously great price.

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@yisbuff2 The TSV is still available (at a higher price, of course) if you end up changing your mind. Cat Wink

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

I've only been using the 319 Nbt on my face everyday for a little over three weeks now and I'm amazed.  Not only how my skin looks but how it feels.  It feels firm, very firm.  I always used argan oil and then added the Milk to it when I started having problems with my skin.   This week I took the suggestion  from @bebe777 to use POM oil under my eyes and it has also been dramatic.  I'm starting to think this maybe all I need, anyone else feeling this way?

@ANewHuethank you for posting!  We've just had our second blizzard of the spring season so I'm assuming my 319 set is just delayed.  Q's beauty day had so many tempting products I almost caved until  remembered why I want the 319 so badly and decided to force myself to be patient for once. Finding this thread helped me find that patience. 

Sensitive skin that scars easily and deeply, eczema and an oily Tzone (how unfair is that?) etc have been the excuses I've used to spend way too much money on cosmetics.  Thinking you get what you pay for led to many unfortunate decisions.  None of these prestige brands have really worked and my skin actually hurts.

I was just about to shelve the unscented CC from months ago, because it isn't really unscented, when I absentmindedly applied some to my rough parched hands. I have prescription creams that don't work as well or as fast. When callers asked about using the body treatment on the face it was a lightbulb moment.   I can imagine how thrilled you were to have the benefits of a formula designed for the skin proper.  I hope you continue to have great WEN skin.