Stay in Touch
Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox.
03-01-2016 09:14 AM - edited 03-01-2016 07:53 PM
Wenners, welcome to the wenderful month of March and the upcoming March 19th Wen TSV!!!
I thought I'd start our monthly chat thread with some wenderful Wenformation on the first page of this thread for easy access.
I've included some additional information in posts #2-10 of this thread:
* general information for new Wenners
* Wen Abbreviations Glossary - Wen product abbreviations
* Wen Abbreviations Glossary - scents
* Types of Wen Cleansing Conditioners
* March 19th Wen TSV
* Wen Spring Seasonals
* possible Wen Spring Seasonal One Day Only (ODO) values
* new Wen special offers
* Wen Cleansing Conditioner best values
03-01-2016 09:14 AM - edited 03-01-2016 09:51 AM
Welcome New Wenners!!
This is a really fun place to hang out, ask any questions, learn more about Wen, and share the latest inside info. -- The Wen Abbreviations Glossary and number of pumps are useful (though the info about pumps for the 32oz. bottle size needs to be updated).
In this first message, I've tried to include a number of key links to topics that may be of interest to you. The Wen FAQ - the key Wen links thread offers streamlined links to a variety of Wen information, while the Wen 101 thread offers more comprehensive information (start with the Wen FAQ though, it's easier to navigate).
We also use the monthly chat thread (Wen - March Chat 2016) for "live" chats during Chaz's and Gina's Wen shows on QVC. Feel free to join in these Wen show chats. It's a great way to get to know fellow Wenners and it's a lot of fun.
Two extremely popular thread to have a look through are Hilary's What Cleanser Did You Use Today? thread as well as MissKlynn's What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? thread and Kjelle's What WEN Did You Buy This Week? thread. Both threads have ongoing discussions about the Wen products people are using and how they're using these products. Especially for new Wenners, just reading these threads daily will give you a better handle on the best ways for you to use your Wen products. If you're really zealous, of course, you can read the whole thread! But, for most people, just reading the latest entries are enough.
Hilary's great Benefits of Oils and I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! threads provide a lot of information about how to incorporate the oils into your Wen hair care routine. -- And DrCEB's Any Women of Color WEN Users Out There? thread is a great information source. A lot on Wenners find their hair really benefits from using the Wen oils.
You can always call Chaz's salon at 323-467-6444 for any questions you have about your Wen products. Chaz Dean Salon customer info & links listed in QVC broadcasts. has additional links to the websites where you can follow Chaz on social media. He even has a special wendooters horse who helps us out from time to time. He's a whiz at using Siri on his iPad. There's a rumor that he can be bribed with peppermints and carrots!!
A lot of Wenners have their own animal friends and the Wenner's share about your fur babies ( feathered, finned and scaled too) thread -- in which Wenners have shared stories and photos -- is wonderful to read. And jaxs mom has a very special Rescue pup got a Wen bath thread for Mimi who is sooooo adorable!! Mimi's just gotten a brand new carrier bag!!
For about a year now, Chaz has been streaming videos on periscope almost every day. Each of his videos is avaiable to watch on periscope.tv/CHAZDEAN for the next twenty four hour period (after that, it's deleted). There is more information on periscope in the first post of the Chaz's latest video streams on periscope thread. -- Follow Chaz on Periscope to get the latest info on everything new in Wen (new products, new unscented line, new fragrance, etc.)... and then please share this info with the rest of us on the Chaz's latest video streams on periscope thread.
Periodically I'll include the Key Wen links listing (see below) as a footer when I'm posting. These are just links to threads that I think Wenners -- especially new Wenners --might find helpful and I update them regularly. I've bolded the ones I think are the most useful.
Enjoy your time in the Wen forum!! We're a friendly bunch of people with great Wen hair: great hair days just make everything feel better!! Please join in the fun!!!
Additionally, the Wen FAQ and Wen 101 threads have a lot of general information about Wen. -- The Wen FAQ is shorter and more streamlined, while Wen 101 is more comprehensive but takes more time to look through.
Have a wenderful day!!!
03-01-2016 09:15 AM - edited 03-01-2016 07:49 PM
WEN ABBREVIATIONS GLOSSARY -- Wen Product Abbreviations
Wen Product Abbreviations
BCC - Body Cleansing Creme
BL (or NBL) - (Nourishing) Body Lotion
CC - Cleansing Conditioner
EDT - Eau de Toilette
EDP - Eau de Parfum
FTC - Finishing Treatment Creme
GS - Glossing Serum
NBT - 613 and 319 Nourishing Body Treatment
Mousse - Mousse
Oil - Treatment Oil
Remoist - Remoist (Re-Moist Mask)
RTM - Replenishing Treatment Mist
SC - Styling Creme
Texture Balm - Texture Balm
VTS - Volumizing Treatment Spray
Wen Product Lines
319 - 319
613 (SixThirteen) - SixThirteen
Classic(s) / Core - Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Fig, Lavender, Cucumber Aloe, & Pomegranate
Restoratives - Bamboo Green Tea, Fragrance Free, & Mandarin Italian Fig
Seasonals - Fall Apple Spice, Fall Ginger Pumpkin, Fall Tuscan Pear -- Spring Gardenia Green Tea, Spring Honey Lilac, Spring Orange Blossom -- Summer Coconut Lime Verbena, Summer Honey Peach, Summer Mango Coconut -- Winter Cranberry Mint, Winter Vanilla Mint, and Winter White Citrus
Wen Kids - Wen Kids Watermelon, Apple, & Strawberry-Banana
Wen Men - Wen Men
Wen Special Editions - Pink Jasmine Peony
last update: 3/1/16
03-01-2016 09:15 AM - edited 03-01-2016 07:37 PM
WEN ABBREVIATIONS GLOSSARY -- Wen Abbreviations for Scents
Wen Abbreviations for Scents - plus scent & ingredients info
319 -- fragrance-free version of 613 Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT)
613 -- SixThirteen -- lemon, rosemary & vanilla bean scent / powdery
CA -- Cucumber Aloe
CLV (or SCLV) -- Summer Coconut Lime Verbena -- coconut, verbena and lime scent
BGT -- Bamboo Green Tea -- Zen spa, "green" & fresh scent
FAS -- Fall Apple Spice -- spicy maple, or mulled cider scent
FF -- Fragrance Free cleansing conditioner -- almost no scent, maybe a very slight hint of menthol / mainly fragrance-free MIF
FGP -- Fall Ginger Pumpkin -- spicy pumpkin scent
FIG -- Fig -- more of a melon scent (?)
FTP -- Fall Tuscan Pear -- pear scent
LAV -- Lavender -- expensive lavender from south of France
MEN - see Wen Men
MIF -- Mandarin Italian Fig -- Tuscan vineyards scent
PJP - Pink Jasmine Peony -- peony, rose and jasmine / not powdery / unisex
POM -- Pomegranate
SAM -- Sweet Almond Mint -- light mint & almond scent
SCLV (or CLV) -- Summer Coconut Lime Verbena -- coconut, verbena and lime scent
SGGT -- Spring Gardenia Green Tea -- light gardenia floral w/ hint of green tea scent
SHL -- Spring Honey Lilac -- lilac floral scent
SHP -- Summer Honey Peach -- peach scent
SMC -- Summer Mango Coconut -- pina colada / summer beach scent
SOB -- Spring Orange Blossom -- orange blossom floral scent
STA -- Sweet Toasted Almond Eau de Parfum
TT -- Tea Tree -- tea tree scent / slightly medicinal but great for scalp health
WCM -- Winter Cranberry Mint -- light cranberry scent with bit of mint / sort of similar to Pomegranate scent, but more of a festive holiday scent
Wen Men (or MEN) -- scent: amber, Tahitian vanilla, bamboo, cardamom & ginger root
WKA (or Apple) -- Wen KIds Apple -- Jolly Rancher apple candies scent for kids
WKSB (or Strawberry-Banana) -- Wen KIds Strawberry-Banana -- Jolly Rancher strawberry-banana candies scent for kids
WKW (or Watermelon) -- Wen KIds Watermelon -- Jolly Rancher watermelon candies scent for kids
WVM -- Winter Vanilla Mint -- chocolate mint Andes scent
WWC -- Winter White Citrus -- citrus (?)
last update: 3/1/16
03-01-2016 09:16 AM - edited 03-02-2016 04:33 PM
TYPES OF WEN CLEANSING CONDITIONERS
Classic (Core) Cleansing Conditioners
* wheat-based: Sweet Almond Mint (SAM), Tea Tree (TT), Fig (FIG), Lavender (LAV), Cucumber-Aloe (CA)
* soy-based & wheat-free: Pomegranate (POM)
* Note: Classic CCs and Kids CCs do not have the Wen 11 amino acid complex.
Kids Cleansing Conditioners
* all rice-based - no wheat, gluten, soy, jojoba or nuts / menthol-free
* formulas: Apple (WKA), Watermelon (WKW) & Strawberry-Banana (WKSB)
* Note: Classic CCs and Kids CCs do not have the Wen 11 amino acid complex.
Restorative Cleansing Conditioners
* all rice-based, wheat-free, soy-free, jojoba-free & nut-free / Wen proprietary bamboo water & bamboo extract / Wen 11 amino acid complex / additional skin care ingredients
* Chaz: "hybrid formula", "more similar to Seasonal category"
* formulas: Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) and Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF), and the new (as of 11/15/15) Fragrance Free (FF) cleansing conditioner
SixThirteen (613) Cleansing Conditioner
* soy-based - no wheat, gluten, or nuts / most concentrated Wen 11 amino acid complex / additional skin care ingredients
* Chaz: "CC on steroids"
* scent: lemon, rosemary & vanilla bean blend / powdery scent -- works for men and women
Wen Men -- Men's Head to Toe Cleansing Conditioner
* soy-based / Wen 11 amino acid complex / Wen proprietary bamboo water & bamboo extract / additional skin care ingredients
* scent: amber, Tahitian vanilla, bamboo, cardamom & ginger root
* more information later - need to confirm if: wheat or gluten, or nut free
Limited Edition: Pink Jasmine Peony
* soy-based - no wheat, gluten or nuts / Wen 11 amino acid complex / additional skin care ingredients / 4-Tea complex / hydroxypropyltrimonium honey
* most similar to the Seasonals
* scent: rose, peony and a hint of jasmine -- Chaz says PJP scent gives a burst of jasmine and a hint of peony, although a number Wenners have felt the peony (or rose) note is the strongest -- a soft floral scent rather than a feminine floral -- *not* powdery like some of the spring Seasonal scents and 613 -- works for men and women -- our Jack (one of the Wen models) likes it and called it a clean scent.
Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners
* all soy-based - no wheat or gluten / Wen 11 amino acid complex / additional skin care ingredients
* Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV or CLV) -- June - Aug., in both 2015 & 2016
* Spring Honey Lilac (SHL) -- Mar. - May, in both 2015 & 2016
* Winter White Citrus (WWC) -- Dec. 2014 - Feb., in winter of both 2014/15 & 2015/16
* Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP) -- Sept. - Nov., in both 2014 & 2015
* Summer Honey Peach (SHP) -- June - Aug. 2014
* Spring Orange Blossom (SOB) -- Mar. - May 2014
* Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM) -- Dec. 2013 - Feb. 2014
* Fall Apple Spice (FAS) -- Sept. - Nov. 2013
* Summer Mango Coconut (SMC) -- June - Aug., in both 2012 & 2013
* Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) -- Mar. - May, in both 2012 & 2013
* Winter Vanilla Mint (WVM) -- Dec. - Feb., in winter of both 2011/12 & 2012/13
* Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP) -- Sept. - Nov., in both 2011 & 2012
Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners
* Seasonal Cleansing Conditioners: Styling Products -- All of the Seasonals are available in the Cleansing Conditioner, Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM), and the Treatment Oil. -- Beginning with the Summer 2014 Seasonal, which was Summer Honey Peach (SHP), going forward, the Seasonals were also available in Styling Creme (SC) and Mousse. The includes the following Seasonals: Summer Honey Peach, Fall Tuscan Pear, Winter White Citrus, Spring Honey Lilac and Summer Coconut Lime Verbena.
* Seasonal Eau de Parfum -- Beginning in September 2015, Chaz started creating Eau de Parfum (EDP) for the most recent Seasonal that had been created for each season. So far, there has been Fall Tuscan Pear EDP and Winter White Citrus EDP. This spring there will be a Spring Honey Lilac EDP. This summer Chaz has confirmed that there will be a Summer Coconut Lime Verbena EDP, as well as a Summer Honey Peach EDP. -- I think Chaz chose to also create a SHP EDP because the SHP line has the fuller range of styling products... and also, Chaz really likes the SHP scent.
* The very popular Honey Complex, which is the most moisturising Wen honey complex for the hair, was added to the Summer Honey Peach (SHP). -- Some of the newer Seasonals (FTP & SCLV / waiting for info on WWC & SHL), Wen Men, MIF, and FF (but not BGT) have included hydroxypropyltrimonium honey in their ingredients decks. -- The 613 Cleansing Conditioner has a honey extract in it's ingredients deck.
* Beginning with the Summer Honey Peach (SHP), going forward, the 4-Tea Complex has been added to some of the Seasonals. The 4-Tea Complex is also in the Restorative line Cleansing Conditioners (BGT, MIF, and FF), as well as Wen Men Cleansing Conditioner.
* each new Seasonal is generally only available for the three-month initial season when it was first introduced. -- Because Wenners get so attached to their favorite Seasonals, beginning in September 2014, Chaz has been experimenting with "opening up" the Wen Seasonals closet, on a season by season basis. For each season, a limited quantity of the prior Seasonals (for that season) have been brought back. And when they're gone, they're really gone. So order sooner rather than later.
* No new Seasonals this year. The full range of Seasonals will be available from September 2015 through August 2015, but after that some Seasonals will be retired: Seasonals - which are your favorites & which will be retired?
* For the first time this June, Chaz has made four Seasonal scents available during June Wen Gallons Month: one for each season. For June 2015, he chose Spring Orange Blossom (SOB), Summer Mango Coconut (SMC), Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP) and Winter Vanilla Mint (WVM). He seems to have selected the most popular Seasonal for each season. -- It's too soon to know if selected Seasonal gallons will be offered each year. If they are offered in 2016, it's more likely that they will be offered in September/October along side of the 613 and Restorative line gallons.
* Additionally, for the past few December TSVs, Seasonals have been a part of the mix. The Wen December TSV generally includes (5) 16oz. Cleansing Conditioners and has been priced at $80 for the past few years (Chaz is holding the price at $80 this year -- Thank you, Chaz!). This upcoming December 5th includes three different TSV options:
* Seasonal TSV (FGP, WVM, SHP, SHL, & SCLV)
* Classics TSV (SAM, TT, FIG, LAV & POM)
* Restorative TSV (2-BGT, 2-MIF, & 1-FF)
last update: 3/1/16
03-01-2016 09:53 AM - edited 03-01-2016 07:47 PM
Wen March 19th TSV
Although March 19th is the official QVC TV presentation date for the upcoming Wen TSV, the advance order numbers fot this Wen TSV are in the March 2016 edition of InsideQ magazine. This means you can order the March 19th Wen TSV right now.
I'm going to be ordering it in advance today. -- Unfortunately, in the past fifteen months, the Q has shorted some Wenners' Wen TSV orders (both the December 2014 and December 2015 TSVs). I know because I never received my December 2014 TSV. A week after they cashed my check, they cancelled my TSV including the additional auto-delivery (A/D) shipments.
Because of this, going forward, I'm encouraging Wenners to order their Wen TSVs in advance by using the advance order numbers which are generally in the online editions of the upcoming InsideQ magazines (see the InsideQ magazine - The Insider - subscribing thread for information on how to subscribe).
By placing our orders in advance of the TSVs, we are virtually guaranteed of receiving the Wen TSVs because there is plenty of stock at this time. Additionally, by doing this, you'll also be receiving your additional auto-delivery (A/D) shipments well before the vast majority of the rest of the TSV orders are shipped out (so those orders won't get cancelled or shorted either). -- This upcoming TSV is an exceptional value. I don't want to take the chance that my order might get cancelled, so I'm ordering it in advance.
QVC only has a limited advance quantity of stock of the March 19th Wen TSV, so it's a good idea to place your orders as soon as possible.
WEN MARCH 19TH TSV -- advance order information
Information courtesy of Brdwygurl in her 613/319 TSV is out and it's AMAZING thread...
The online edition of March InsideQ magazine has the advance order information and order number for the upcoming March 19th Wen TSV. -- To access the online edition you must have a subscription to InsideQ magazine. Your subscription takes about two months to set up. In the interim, you can find this information in the blue skies for me blog (just google it). -- This link has information on how to set it up: InsideQ magazine - The Insider - subscribing
The March Wen TSV will be available in either the soy-based 613 formula or the soy-based, frragrance free 319 formula and is priced at $69.96.
What differentiates the 613 line (and it's 319 fragrance free counterpart) from the other Wen lines is that Chaz refers to this line as "Wen on steroids". This is because the line contains the greatest concentration of special ingredients including the 11 amino acid complex as well as extra skin care ingredients. -- The TSV will include:
* 32oz. Cleansing Conditioner -- sells for $61 at QVC
* 8oz. Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT) -- sells for $59 at QVC
* 5oz. Styling Creme (SC) -- sells for $26 at QVC
* 4oz. Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) -- sells for $26 at QVC
Note: with the exception of the NBT, the QVC prices quoted are for the 613 formula line since these products are not currently available in the 319 formula line.
If you bought each of these products at QVC they would cost $172. -- The TSV is priced at $69.96 which is about 59% off of heir regular QVC prices and is a great value. The entire TSV is about $10 more than either the 8oz. Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT) or the 32oz Cleansing Conditioner.
As I understand it, the main difference between the 613 and 319 formulas is that the 613 line has added fragrance to create a specific scent. In contrast, the 319 products don't have any additional fragrance added: they are not unscented products because they do have a slight scent to them.
With the exception of the 319 NBT, the other three 319 products will be new in March. At this point, we don't know what their exact ingredients decks will be. -- But based on the 319 NBT ingredients deck, I think it's likely that these ingredients decks will be very similar to their 613 product counterparts.
There's more information on Wen fragrance free products in the first post of the Wen - fragrance free - soy-based 319 NBT & rice-based FF CC thread. -- I've also included the ingredients deck listings for both the 613 and 319 NBT below, to give you a better understanding of how they compare to each other.
NOURISHING BODY TREATMENT - Ingredients - 613 and 319 formulas
Sixthirteen Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Palm Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oat Kernel Extract, Bamboo Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Dragon's Blood Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Sacred Lotus Seed Extract, Honey Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Marsh Mallow/Althea Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Vanilla Bean Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Basil Herb Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Seaweed Extract, ORGANIC Jojoba Seed Oil, ORGANIC Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Starflower Seed Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Linseed Seed Oil, Bergamot Essential Fruit Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Soybean Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Vitamin K3, Tocopherol, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylaline, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Mimosa Flower Wax, Sunflower Seed Wax, Dimethiconol, Polyglycerin-3, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, PCA, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Octyl Palmitate, Polysorbate-20, Polysorbate-60, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
319 Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Palm Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oat Kernel Extract, Bamboo Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Dragon's Blood Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Sacred Lotus Seed Extract, Honey Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Green Tea Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Marsh Mallow/Althea Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Vanilla Bean Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Basil Herb Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Seaweed Extract, ORGANIC Jojoba Seed Oil, ORGANIC Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Starflower Seed Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Linseed Seed Oil, Bergamot Essential Fruit Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Soybean Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Vitamin K3, Tocopherol, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylaline, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Mimosa Flower Wax, Sunflower Seed Wax, Dimethiconol, Polyglycerin-3, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, PCA, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Octyl Palmitate, Polysorbate-20, Polysorbate-60, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
Information provided by WEN®
03-01-2016 10:48 AM - edited 03-01-2016 07:33 PM
Wen Spring Seasonal Products
Below are the current Wen Spring Seasonal products available. Chaz always adds additional Seasonal items later into each Wen season. -- Wen Spring Seasonals: Shop Three Returning Faves
The Wen Spring Seasonals are available in the following three scents and are available through May 31st:
* Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT)
* Spring Orange Blossom (SOB)
* Spring Honey Lilac (SHP)
03-01-2016 10:48 AM - edited 03-01-2016 07:44 PM
Possible Wen One Day One Seasonal Values for Spring
Chaz always gives us great One Day Only (ODO) values during his visits.
While it's difficult to predict most of the ODOs, Chaz frequently repeats the Seasonal ODO values for each Seasonal year (e.g. September 2015 through August 2016).
Below I have listed three Seasonal ODOs which have been offered during the Fall 2015 and Winter 2016 seasons.
The information and the links below are for the most recent WINTER Seasonal ODOs. -- I've just included them as a general source of information. You can't use them to order possible upcoming Spring Seasonal ODOs.
Disclaimer: This is just my best guess of what I think is likely to happen based on the Wen ODO patterns I've seen in the past. -- Occasionally, the Wen ODOs are changed up and we don't get an ODO that we were expecting.
Seasonals - (3) 16oz. Cleansing Conditioners plus Wen comb - $67.96
This ODO has generally been offered during the first month of the new season. -- For this past winter season, it was offered on December 5th which was the Wen TSV day. -- I think it's likely to be offered as a ODO on March 19th which is the day of the Wen TSV.
Chaz has done it again: WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 3 Winter Cleansing Cond. with Comb for $67.96 with a choice of:
* Winter Vanilla Mint
* Winter Cranberry Mint
* Winter White Citrus
Seasonals - 7.5oz Mousse, 6oz Styling Creme & Brush
This ODO has generally been offered during the middle month of the new season. -- For this past winter season, it was offered as an ODO on January 18th. -- I think it's likely to be offered as a ODO in April.
The OTO for the WEN by Chaz Dean Winter White Citrus Styling Duo w/ Brush is now available for purchase and has a crazy good price of $45.44!!
This kit includes:
Seasonals - (2) 16oz Cleansing Conditioners and (2) Restorative Treatment Mists -- $69.98
This ODO has generally been offered during the third (and final) month of the new season. -- For this past winter season, it was offered as an ODO on February 20th. -- I think it's likely to be offered as a ODO in May.
The WEN by Chaz Dean Winter 16 oz. Cleansing Cond. & 6oz. Mist Duo and is priced at $69.96.
It is available in all three winter Seasonal scents:
* Winter Vanilla MInt (WVM)
* Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM)
* Winter White Citrus (WWC)
This OTO kit includes:
The total price for them at QVC would be $110.60, so this OTO is a savings of about 36% OFF of the QVC regular prices. It's a great value!!! -- bebe
03-01-2016 10:54 AM - edited 03-01-2016 07:40 PM
New Wen Special Offers
Chaz is always creating wenderful new special Wen values for us. Thank you, Chaz!!!
Below I've listed a few recent great values and a returning favorite value.
This Volumizing Treatment Spray (VTS) duo is just $5 more than the price for an individual bottle of VTS. -- It's the first time the VTS has been offered as a duo. -- It's an excellent value.
Other than one very short lived ODO, this is the very first time that the Wen Mousse has been available as part of a multiple moussie set. -- This is a great value since price for a single Wen Restorative Mousse is $34.
This Wen Classic 4oz Treatment Oil ($55) and 4oz Remoist ($58) duo had been available for a very long time, but was remoived from the QVC product listings last September. -- Each of these products is very popular and this duo is an excellent value.
This Wen Restorative 4oz Treatment Oil and 4oz Remoist has been available since either June or Septermber last year. It was originally offered as an ODO and is now available at a featured price. It's still too early to know if this will be a permanent addition to the QVC product listings. -- This is a great value.
03-01-2016 10:54 AM - edited 03-01-2016 07:36 PM
Wen Cleansing Conditioner Best Values
Below I've listed some of the best Wen Cleansing Conditioner values, as well as a 613 value kit that some Wenners might be interested in if the upcoming March 19th TSV didn't include the product selection they were looking for.
This is an alternative to the March 19th Wen TSV. While it isn't as great a value as the upcoming TSV, this kit is still a great value and the product seletion may be more to your interest.
A great value option for Wenners who were hoping to have the Restorative Cleansing Conditioners included in the upcoming March 19th TSV.
These travel packets give you an inexpensive way to try all six of the Cleansing Conditioners in the Wen Classics line. -- All of these formulas are wheat-based, with the exception of the soy-based Pomegranate formula.
This Classic Conditioner 4-piece kit gives you the opportunity to try four of the different formulas. Since they are each 16oz bottles, this gives you the opportunity to really get a sense of how well each of the various formulas work for your hair. -- It's an excellent value since you are only paying $21 per bottle (and their regular price is $29). A lot of Wenners (including me) started out by purchasing kits like this one so that they could figure out which Wen formulas worked best for their hair.
Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox.
Thanks, you're all signed up!
QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.