WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: HOW MANY SNIFFED THEIR SPRING HONEY LILAC EDP TODAY &

@sonechko, if you like lilacs and lilies, you will love this.  I love that it doesn't smell synthetic .  It smells like nature.  To me, it is totally worth the price and it will last  a long time.

Esteemed Contributor

@lrmuffin wrote:

@sonechko, if you like lilacs and lilies, you will love this.  I love that it doesn't smell synthetic .  It smells like nature.  To me, it is totally worth the price and it will last  a long time.

Ooo! This is the word I did not find "synthetic"!  I don't like most of the perfumes, just for the fact they smell synthetic to me! I knew this would not be the case with any Chaz perfume, there were some issues with staying power in the previous scents, and I did not really want any of the earlier scents too.

Now, @lrmuffin you are saying, THIS one smells like Nature..... Man, am I glad I got two! Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

My SHL EDP is being delivered by a snail 🐌 riding on the back of a turtle🐢.

@sailor_moon lol cute little emoticons and so true! sheesh!

@HappyDaze, for some unknown reason, shipping to Ca (from QVC, that is) takes soooo long.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

My SHL EDP is being delivered by a snail 🐌 riding on the back of a turtle🐢.

@sailor_moon lol cute little emoticons and so true! sheesh!

@HappyDaze, for some unknown reason, shipping to Ca (from QVC, that is) takes soooo long.

@sailor_moon I know it is ridiculous! That CA distribution center opens sometime this summer so hopefully that will make things better for us West Coasters!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

What I really-really-really want to know, is WHAT the heck my packages doing just sitting in this Bermuda triangle hole called Florence SC????

I swear, seeing this "Florence SC" place really gets me mad! Because I know, there is no way out of there for quite a while.

How come my TSV ordered on the 19th, got to my house on the morning of 22th? That TSV was sent from Q Ontario, CA wear house. My another TSV is still sitting pretty in black hole of Florence, SC.

@sonechko

If you wern't so far away I could pick it up and we could meet halfway to your home.

Be patient, this EDP is worth the wait.  It is to me the strongest in terms of 'staying power', I smell lilacs, wonderful, sensual, gorgeous lilacs!

I have room in my locked and chained storage refrigerator, and I stocked up.  It's sitting smugly there right next to my darling 613.  I'm planning to mix the two and I predict magic!

Really, I am sorry this has taken so long, as I know it's your 'home' memory.

@Drythe, locked and chained???

Should I be surprised to learn that "said" refrigerator is also booby trapped?

Respected Contributor

I got mine yesterday and after my shower this morning I spritzed it on.  My husband said, what did you just use?  He did not like it.  I thought the same thing.  I have all of Chaz's other perfumes, only Pear I did not like.  This one has an odd ball undertone to it that just doesn't cut it for me.  To me this one smells like "old lady" perfume.  I really liked the toasted almond one and someone's review said it smelled like someone didn't clean up the bar properly.  The best one for me is the citrus one and of course the 613.  The 613 is my favorite as far as his perfumes.  I've been a Wen girl for seven years now and all his cleansing conditioners I think are great.  I feel really bad that I just don't like this one.  I was so excited to get it too.  I'm going to keep trying this one though but after a week or so, if I still don't like it I'll just send it back.  I don't usually send things back.  I only sent a few things back in years.  I don't want to give a negative review on QVC's site.  I see all five star reviews and I want Chaz to be happy.  He's not feeling well and I don't want to upset him.  I love Chaz a real lot so I won't review but I just wanted to post my opinion about this perfume.  Even though I don't like this he doesn't have to see it on the reviews.  I'll keep trying all perfumes he puts out though.  I'm glad for everyone that is enjoying it.  I saw on periscope one time, someone asked him if he goes on the forums and he replied staunchly no, I don't.  I'm hoping he gets well soon.  He looked a bit peaked on the shows.  Too much jet lag maybe.  I love Chaz very much and it's okay, I'll always be a Wen girl for life.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

I got mine yesterday and after my shower this morning I spritzed it on.  My husband said, what did you just use?  He did not like it.  I thought the same thing.  I have all of Chaz's other perfumes, only Pear I did not like.  This one has an odd ball undertone to it that just doesn't cut it for me.  To me this one smells like "old lady" perfume.  I really liked the toasted almond one and someone's review said it smelled like someone didn't clean up the bar properly.  The best one for me is the citrus one and of course the 613.  The 613 is my favorite as far as his perfumes.  I've been a Wen girl for seven years now and all his cleansing conditioners I think are great.  I feel really bad that I just don't like this one.  I was so excited to get it too.  I'm going to keep trying this one though but after a week or so, if I still don't like it I'll just send it back.  I don't usually send things back.  I only sent a few things back in years.  I don't want to give a negative review on QVC's site.  I see all five star reviews and I want Chaz to be happy.  He's not feeling well and I don't want to upset him.  I love Chaz a real lot so I won't review but I just wanted to post my opinion about this perfume.  Even though I don't like this he doesn't have to see it on the reviews.  I'll keep trying all perfumes he puts out though.  I'm glad for everyone that is enjoying it.  I saw on periscope one time, someone asked him if he goes on the forums and he replied staunchly no, I don't.  I'm hoping he gets well soon.  He looked a bit peaked on the shows.  Too much jet lag maybe.  I love Chaz very much and it's okay, I'll always be a Wen girl for life.

@77yangya

Sorry the SHL seems not to be for you.  Noses are funny, and scent is SUCH a personal thing, if it's not you - you just won't be happy.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

My Spring Honey Lilac EDP finally arrived today, and it smells heavenly. Very floral and not powdery or soap like.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@77yangyathanks for sharing your honest opinon.

You know, I really don't think we should have to worry about giving an honest opinion on products. I think Chaz understands that we all can't like everything. I know some posters seem to take offense if you don't love every product or if you don't agree with everything Chaz says but I am sure Chaz doesn't do that. I would think (hope!) Chaz wants us to be honest and that is what is most important to him, not pretend we love and like everything even if we don't.

@sailor_moon glad you like it, I know you were worried! I personally would like the more soapy scent than a more floral-y scent! Smiley Very Happy Can't please us all, eh? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze

Chaz, Dooters & Miss Linda love us.  

Opinions and all.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras