WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: HOW MANY SNIFFED THEIR SPRING HONEY LILAC EDP TODAY &

@HappyDaze, everyone's body chemistry is different, so it could smell more soapy on someone else. 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

Good to know this is more lilac, less powder. I may have to try this yet. A lilac perfume is my dream fragrance. They're my favorite flower. 

It's so true that fragrance translates different on different people. When Philosophy's Living Grace came out, the reviews describing a great floral fragrance intrigued me to test it out. I tried it on and asked my daughter what she thought and she said "You smell like you just mowed the grass." Lol! It turned green and grassy on me, with no floral notes at all. 

Respected Contributor

I got my SHL EDP today!! It smells exactly like the replenishing mist, but has a stronger scent. It smells so fresh and pretty! I'm glad I got this one. @HappyDaze, you would totally love this EDP!! The price is a little high for me still, but I think it will last a long time. Also, the dry down stays true to the scent. It still smells the same after it dries down. If you like the scent of the SHL products for hair, you will love this EDP. I would have to say this is my favorite EDP, with cucumber basil tea as a close second. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I got my SHL EDP today!! It smells exactly like the replenishing mist, but has a stronger scent. It smells so fresh and pretty! I'm glad I got this one. @HappyDaze, you would totally love this EDP!! The price is a little high for me still, but I think it will last a long time. Also, the dry down stays true to the scent. It still smells the same after it dries down. If you like the scent of the SHL products for hair, you will love this EDP. I would have to say this is my favorite EDP, with cucumber basil tea as a close second. 

@Hilary77 ahhhh! I KNOW I'd love it too, I really do. And glad to hear you like the cucumber basil tea one as that is the other one I really want to try. BUT I am going to pass unless he comes out with sampler sizes or little minis. I just can't justify paying the price for those larger bottles knowing how little I wear perfume, especially now that the price of the perfume has gone up $20 from what it was. I am just hoping Chaz does little minis and then I will try the SHL and the CBT for sure. I am glad you love it so much! Sounds amazingly beautiful! The oil and RTM really give me a nice amount of scent though right now and I really am happy with both. SHL has become my signature scent and really makes me happy. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:
Mine came today and it is divine. The first notes I smell are lily and rose. As it dries down, I smell the lilac, but I still smell the lily and the rose. It smells like lilies of the valley which I love. As it keeps melliwing, the scents all combine together.

It is a wonderful combination. I am thinking the same as Drythe that I may need another bottle.

I love Philosophy products, too. I have noticed that the Living Grace scent smells great with the SHL EDP. It must be the lily of the valley in it. It is very uplifting. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Hilary77 wrote:

@Hilary77 ahhhh! I KNOW I'd love it too, I really do. And glad to hear you like the cucumber basil tea one as that is the other one I really want to try. BUT I am going to pass unless he comes out with sampler sizes or little minis. I just can't justify paying the price for those larger bottles knowing how little I wear perfume, especially now that the price of the perfume has gone up $20 from what it was. I am just hoping Chaz does little minis and then I will try the SHL and the CBT for sure. I am glad you love it so much! Sounds amazingly beautiful! The oil and RTM really give me a nice amount of scent though right now and I really am happy with both. SHL has become my signature scent and really makes me happy. Smiley Happy

I really hope he comes out with minis, too. I think they would sell wonderfully. I love a variety, so I would definitely get it. I love the SHL, too. It's very uplifting. It's the way I feel when I walk outside on a beautiful sunny day. Love it!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

I noticed the price is down to $109.96. It was $118 and change!