WEN

Honored Contributor

@dotgirl wrote:

HappyDaze, I have been unable to get through to Chaz's customer service - when you spoke to them did they indicate it was OK to use products that old? I have products dated 2011, 2012 and 2013 I am concerned about.

@dotgirl sorry I did not see your post earlier! I did not call Chaz's CS regarding the date issues as I don't have any that I am concerned about. IMO, I don't think a product manufactured in 2015 is too old. Sorry if I misled you to believe I had called.

Esteemed Contributor

Just putting this out here with all the talk of manufacturers dates and date codes. When Chaz did his first TSV with the 12 oz rim way back in I believe 2011 I found my last bottle of POM rtm in late 2014 . I was worried it may have gone bad.  At the time it was the oldest of anything WEN I had.  it was fine, the scent was just as strong as my first bottle. Once I open a cc or any WEN I use it until it's gone usually 3-4 months depending on which scent and how much I mix.  The same with my oils.   I have never had a problem with scent and/or performance.